Quick Question Thread

10 hours ago, LincolnHearts said:

The gameshow serial killer.

Did him and his mate manage to chuck over 101 in 6 darts (non-dart player throwing first obviously)?

Not sure although I have seen the episode you refer to many moons ago. 

Was he technically a serial killer?  Without wanting to get all technical, I thought serial killers had to kill at least 3 separate people at 3 separate sittings (christ, sounds like a dinner party)... whereas did Bullseye man not do in 4 people in a oner?

37 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Not sure although I have seen the episode you refer to many moons ago. 

Was he technically a serial killer?  Without wanting to get all technical, I thought serial killers had to kill at least 3 separate people at 3 separate sittings (christ, sounds like a dinner party)... whereas did Bullseye man not do in 4 people in a oner?

So more a mass murderer than serial killer.

So more a mass murderer than serial killer.
Was thinking this last night. He killed 2 people on 2 separate occasions, raped 1, and sexually assaulted 1. So technically not a serial killer.

Also, he bombed out in the early rounds of Bullseye but had his chance to go for the star prize after the other couples took their money instead of gambling. He didn't win it.

1 hour ago, Boghead ranter said:

Lassie cutting about in sandals that look like fluffy baffies- is that really a thing?

I've noticed that recently. It's the current trend among the morons.

2 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Ah the Tynie was for Tynecastle and the ness was for Bo'ness as I was working with the club.

I am now working with Linlithgow Rose so a change was needed.

It's a good job you're not working for this lot.

https://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/cockfostersfc

Edited by Zen Archer
Forgot the fucking link.

Are these people in the trainers thread genuinely spending several hundreds of pounds, on those abominations? Or is it all an elaborate wind up, like the wrestling thread where they pretend it’s all real?

If it’s the former, then there’s no genuine argument for those individuals to have feet.

15 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

Are these people in the trainers thread genuinely spending several hundreds of pounds, on those abominations? Or is it all an elaborate wind up, like the wrestling thread where they pretend it’s all real?

If it’s the former, then there’s no genuine argument for those individuals to have feet.

It's an insane collecting addiction. Tynierose is code for tight arse. My work is done.

21 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

Philpy has the best collection imo.