Quick Question Thread

23 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Read something recently about how successful they thought banning CFC's had been for the ozone layer, but the hole was growing again and they didn't know the cause.

Probably RFC this time. From beyond the grave.

Im still all for banning both CFC and RFC and SFC.

37 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Read something recently about how successful they thought banning CFC's had been for the ozone layer, but the hole was growing again and they didn't know the cause.

Michael Moffat, Declan McManus and Gavin Reilly's wayward shooting. They could only dream of row Z levels of accuracy. Mitre Delta marks all over the ozone layer over Dunfermline.

6 hours ago, NJ2 said:

Always!
Nah, I think the damage to the ozone layer has probably been replaced by a more general discussion regarding global warming and the damage we’re doing to our environment in general. It’s still spoken about, just not directly named.

After some research it turns out it happened when the lad got cremated.

IMG_20180702_092538.thumb.jpg.272de67a486497c670ad195cd7255b1e.jpg

I normally just rip out wild eyebrow hairs but am just off to get them waxed. Is this acceptable? 
Plucking by your other half is borderline acceptable but waxing is a no no. Best leave it to the barber after he's asked 'something for the weekend sir'.

20 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:
3 hours ago, Shandon Par said:
I normally just rip out wild eyebrow hairs but am just off to get them waxed. Is this acceptable? 

Plucking by your other half is borderline acceptable but waxing is a no no. Best leave it to the barber after he's asked 'something for the weekend sir'.

She waxed my back for me last night (and I have to do her bikini line later).

I thought about 90% of the damage is caused by cows farting; thus labelling deodorant cans and faulty fridges insignificant?

Just now, John Lambies Doos said:
4 hours ago, welshbairn said:

I thought about 90% of the damage is caused by cows farting; thus labelling deodorant cans and faulty fridges insignificant?

You really should read up a bit on this, the hole in the ozone layer has nothing to do with global warming or cows farting. Are you applying for Scott Pruitt's job at the US Environmental Protection Agency? If so, you're in.

What would Scotland's world ranking have been on the 16th of October 2017 if we'd managed to beat Slovenia in our final World Cup qualifier? Idle curiosity about which group we'd have ended up in if we'd somehow managed to qualify.

@craigkillie
@HibeeJibee

Why did he block you?
I blocked him over several comments that he send to you, he was bullying you.

Also the 3 some. With the funky donkey didn't go well. I was shoving his arse well you can only imagine. He turned an kissed me WTF. Banned ti f**k.

I blocked him over several comments that he send to you, he was bullying you.

Also the 3 some. With the funky donkey didn't go well. I was shoving his arse well you can only imagine. He turned an kissed me WTF. Banned ti f**k.
Not sure what that had to do with me[emoji15]