Quick Question Thread

On Edinburgh Trams, if I buy a return ticket to the airport at Gateway, can I use the return portion to get to Princes Street when I get back?

The flat fare structure suggests I can, but the website doesn’t make it clear. Ta. 

21 minutes ago, The Master said:

On Edinburgh Trams, if I buy a return ticket to the airport at Gateway, can I use the return portion to get to Princes Street when I get back?

The flat fare structure suggests I can, but the website doesn’t make it clear. Ta. 

Yes. The flat fare applies to all stops except for the airport so you will be fine 

On 30/10/2017 at 10:12, Shandon Par said:

Maybe it's an STD? An old boss of mine had some nasty sexually transmitted thing wrong with his nose and it was a spotty, flaky beacon. 

He must have been dyslexic and got conk mixed up with cock... 

On 30/10/2017 at 09:55, welshbairn said:

I misplaced my rucksack in London last week. Apart from various items which make me attractive to the opposite sex (a comb, a can of deodorant and a blindfold for her),

FTFY

1 hour ago, Romeo said:

Your right, Mrs Romeo is at the ritz in London, his mob are right behind her. She said loads of security guys.

Tell her to keep it up. It's always a good idea to point things at Heads of State, particularly Israeli ones. The security men love the bantz.