Quick Question Thread

1 minute ago, Stellaboz said:

Why clean a broken fridge?

It was already fairly clean as I kept it in a decent state. I was cleaning it yesterday when I broke it (or more accurately I had pretty much finished cleaning it when I broke it).

Tit.

1 minute ago, NorthernJambo said:

Have you managed to get your hands on a working one yet?

Might be getting one tomorrow

8 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

This is the answer.

Or they could have diabetes. Or they could have the beginnings of kidney failure.

But its probably dehydration. Tell them to drink more water

Cheers doc.

8 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

What is it with St Mirren supporters and their gauche toys?

Her idea...waste of space....i've never been in it.

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

It's a matter of PH balance. They need some alkaline semen to match the acidity of the gin. Straightaway. 

I wouldn't....with yours.

8 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Ah, but I won't give away the stupidity in your cleaning method to the PnB masses.

Knob.

If you're referring to how the fridge was broken then I think I've already disclosed that.

You b*****d.

2 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

Hopefully. I’d be fucked if the fridge in mine broke! Certainly not ideal.

Aye its shite. I almost wept when eating my Coco Shreddies this morning due to the barely chilled milk. Plus I might have to throw away some cheese, an absolutely heartbreaking scenario.

1 minute ago, Jimmy85 said:

Tie the cheese to a length of rope and hang it out your window like any normal person would in the circumstances.

I fear a neighbour would steal it or it would attract rabid dogs

1 minute ago, Jimmy85 said:

If you’re planning on chucking it anyway then surely you’ve nothing to lose? 

Nothing except my sterling reputation should people think I'm the sort to waste cheese

15 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

If you're referring to how the fridge was broken then I think I've already disclosed that.

You b*****d.

Aye its shite. I almost wept when eating my Coco Shreddies this morning due to the barely chilled milk. Plus I might have to throw away some cheese, an absolutely heartbreaking scenario.

:lol: 

46 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Was there an animated gif on here once that involved a 'flying' Jim Leishman crashing and bursting into flames?  If it's not just a figment of my imagination, where can it be found?

Not animated but...

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?/topic/222206-brechin-city-v-dunfermline-athletic/&do=findComment&comment=9392076

A jogger ran past me a minute ago. Circled back and came up to shake my hand and say hello. Thought it may be a P&B person who recognised my dog and the fact I’ve got some new loafers on but no, it wasn’t that. He was a nice Greek student lad and wasn’t too disappointed that I wasn’t his idol. Can you guess who he thought I was?