Quick Question Thread

Revenue Scotland website.. 

To make a password it has to comply with...

Passwords must conform to the following rules: 
 1. The password must not contain the word password or any variant. 
 2. The password must not contain a word found in the dictionary. 
 3. The password must contain at least one number. 
 4. The password must contain at least one special character . 
 5. The password must contain an upper and a lower case character. 
 6. The password must be between 9 and 12 characters in length.

Can anyone think of a password that would work? 

I use one close to that but no special character.

It would be fucking hilarious if that website's open to SQL injection through the password form. Get it tried, Shandon!

exploits_of_a_mom.png

Only geeks will find this funny, I found it funny

4 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

It would be fucking hilarious if that website's open to SQL injection through the password form. Get it tried, Shandon!

exploits_of_a_mom.png

I have absolutely no idea what is going on here.

34 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Sadly, Greg's thread seems to have disappeared, which is quite apt.

Still, give it a bash anyway. The chances of you meeting the same fate are pretty low, I'd imagine  :whistle

I had hoped to avoid starting a thread tbh but im absolutely buzzing to see some pictures of skips and tents. 

Power of attorney is the way to go. You can take all the money whenever you like and sell his house. He'll be none the wiser.

At the risk of actually being serious in this thread - speaking from a professional point of view - if your relative has capacity to grant a power of attorney (welfare and financial) then get it done ASAP. Equally, if not then start guardianship proceedings. It will make things much easier when things like care homes, finances and medical decisions need organised. Speak to a solicitor.

1 hour ago, Cyclizine said:

At the risk of actually being serious in this thread - speaking from a professional point of view - if your relative has capacity to grant a power of attorney (welfare and financial) then get it done ASAP. Equally, if not then start guardianship proceedings. It will make things much easier when things like care homes, finances and medical decisions need organised. Speak to a solicitor.

Once I had cleaned my parents out I abandoned them in the council offices ensuring they had no means of identification on them.

15 minutes ago, Mortar Bored said:

Does anyone recall the thread where the French guy was requesting scarves from all over the globe?

No, but I'm friends with him on Facebook if you want to get in touch!

Edit: What I mean is I do recall it, but don't remember the name of the thread. But his name was Sebu. 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

Edit: What I mean is I do recall it, but don't remember the name of the thread. But his name was Sebu. 

Thank you, your excellency.

Don't want to get in touch, just liked the thread and was thinking of sending him a few from the Arabic league.

35 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

25 minutes ago, Mortar Bored said:

Thank you, your excellency.

Don't want to get in touch, just liked the thread and was thinking of sending him a few from the Arabic league.

IIRC the thread was named "Scarves" but I wouldn't have the faintest idea what it was about.

If you don't want to get in touch with him MB how will you know where to send these Arabic scarves?