Quick Question Thread

Needing more info from you, pal.

I pumped one of my workmates sister on Friday night. He doesn't know yet but obviously he will. We had our works night out last night and I was being called all the c***s under the sun by everybody else. I don't think I've done much wrong.

I pumped one of my workmates sister on Friday night. He doesn't know yet but obviously he will. We had our works night out last night and I was being called all the c***s under the sun by everybody else. I don't think I've done much wrong.

You've done f**k all wrong, if anything I'd tell him she was a great ride and would look forward to another injury time poke if she was around.

Does your mate not like sloppy seconds?

Snort a line off her tits and out the crack of his arse then pump them both. Perfectly acceptable behaviour and not at all weird or unhygienic.

Sound advice. Bizarrely, from the man who abhors #daring but enjoys launching Axel Foleys at folk.

Seriously though. Sound advice, Milly, well played.

I don't really get why folk get pissy about their sister being pumped. Parents I can vaguely see, as they probably still have the subconscious Neanderthal thing that you need to marry off your daughter to someone, and it'll be more difficult if she's pregnant/seen as a slooot, But why would a brother care? It does seem a bit creepy.

I don't really get why folk get pissy about their sister being pumped. Parents I can vaguely see, as they probably still have the subconscious Neanderthal thing that you need to marry off your daughter to someone, and it'll be more difficult if she's pregnant/seen as a slooot, But why would a brother care? It does seem a bit creepy.

Never been to New Norfolk or Kangaroo Island then.

I have a younger sister, have to say I've always preferred her to have a boyfriend, thankfully she's had 2 long term ones since she was in her early teens.

Have some mates who also have sisters and know fine well how much they take a slagging when somebody we know has been firing in about them. That's probably the worst thing about it to be honest, if they were just getting their hole off randoms it wouldn't be so bad but when it's somebody you're close to it would be a bit weird.

BlueToon hasn't done anything wrong but guarantee you his work mate won't be thinking that way. Keep it quiet and don't brag about it to your pals BT. :lol:

Couldn't give a f**k who fires in about my two sisters, but that's maybe because they're my half-sisters, one of them is already married and I never grew up with them (my dad loved the shagging y'see).

I remember that now, the magic act that went wrong.