Ruddy Is A Goner!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 years later...

What an absolute bunch of idiots the Clyde supporters are.John Ruddy left clyde in the first division, where are they now?

He was that much of a bad director that every other director in the first division voted for him to represent the first division on the SFL.

When ruddy left there was several clubs after him to become a board member including hamilton accies.

He is responsible fir some of the best players from that time coming through clyde.For example he produced Craig Bryson and Dougie Imrie amongst many others.He is also responsible for a lot of investment that the club would never get for example bringing james kean.

It makes me laugh at the club now, looking to move to east kilbride.go back in the history books and Ruddy tried to do this but the useless Dunn family(who have done absolutely nothing for the club apart from loose the graham roberts case) wouldnt sell up.here is a link http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=2507&dat=19791012&id=l_Y9AAAAIBAJ&sjid=GUkMAAAAIBAJ&pg=2657,2989501.

Clyde fans ask why he backed John Brown?because it was his job as director of football amd did so with every other manager, fans never complained them.should he have stabbed bomber in the back like the rest of the board after giving him the lowest budget in the league.

He was also succesful in business.look at the link http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=2507&dat=19880528&id=Y0w1AAAAIBAJ&sjid=TaYLAAAAIBAJ&pg=3210,8081374.

Where is the club now.League Two.No money.Terrible crowds.what an embaressment.The fans did not have a clue

Hiya John, hiya pal!

• 2 months later...

:lol: If I was removed from a role at a football club and made bitter by it, I'd definitely be posting on a forum five years later and not bothered by it at all.

I met the guy over here in Spain on Wednesday and have to say that first impressions are that he is a lovely guy.He,s currently wasting his days playing golf etc and has been for the last 5 years.If i bump into him again i will ask if he is missing the Bully Wee and the fans who held him so dear to their hearts.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived