Ruddy Is A Goner!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh I don't know- The Ayr United FC has a ring to it...

Well the new man who is currently trying to send up pictures of his cock seems likely to lead us down that road sadly

GOD BLESS THE BULLY WEE.

hahah is there any video footage of the famous speech Ruddy gave? I imagine not or it would have been used to humiliate us for the last few years. Possibly the most embarrassing thing I have ever witnessed but maybe i could laugh at it now.

I think you'll find ruddy was director of football, nothing to do with the finances whatsoever

Director of anything from what was said at the time.

Director of the removal of some soft furnishings....

Director of the removal of a player to Hearts...........

Director of anything he wanted really as most of the rest didn't have the time.

What coaching badges did he actually have?

I suppose if I had all those kind of Q's bubbling away I'd be playing golf abroad too...

Ask about at a home game, you will quickly get the picture.

• 2 weeks later...

Director of anything from what was said at the time.

Director of the removal of some soft furnishings....

Director of the removal of a player to Hearts...........

Director of anything he wanted really as most of the rest didn't have the time.

What coaching badges did he actually have?

I suppose if I had all those kind of Q's bubbling away I'd be playing golf abroad too...

Ask about at a home game, you will quickly get the picture.

Think he had UEFA A Licence a lot of that coaching badge shit was done at broad wood apparently even tho he didn't need it cause coaching wasnt his role

• 10 months later...

I,ve returned to Spain with my family for our holidays and met John again in the local pub.While talking about football his love of Clyde shone through and he again came through as a nice guy.Like most of our directors at St Mirren he has made personal sacrificies for the good of the club and i think its deplorable that he gets slaughtered on here.On a plus side his son is drawing interest from a number of top premiership sides and who knows if you had not chased John out he may even be playing for Clyde and commanded a transfer fee which would have made you guys a sum of money which would keep you afloat for many years to come.

My first ever game i attended was against Clyde and i,ve always look out for their results.Even more so now that my friend Sean Higgins is playing for them but if the guys who sit at their keyboards get off their arse and do half the work for Clyde that John done your club would be in a better place.

Howling at the poster on page 2 comparing a result in 2006 to a result in 2014, basically saying we beat Celtic cause Ruddy was there and we lost to East Stirlingshire and Arbroath cause Ruddy wasn't there. Buffoon behaviour.

?....but if the guys who sit at their keyboards get off their arse and do half the work for Clyde that John done your club would be in a better place.

This.

Clyde fans love to waste their lives away criticising everything and anything about the running of their club. I'll look forward to one of these heroes stepping forward, committing their evenings and weekends and chipping in their loose change all for the joy of having your fellow supporters rip you to bits if there's a typo in the match programme.

Good luck!

I'll look forward to one of these heroes stepping forward, committing their evenings and weekends and chipping in their loose change all for the joy of having your fellow supporters rip you to bits if there's a typo in the match programme.

Good luck!

No surprise there, a lot of league 2 supporters seem more interested in our goings on than their own club. Pretty cute really.

How's Spain John?

Its been pissing down to be honest.Amazed that you knew my name was John although everyone calls me Ian.I,m back down the pub tonight for the Scotland game where hopefully i will bump into John again and hear some more tales from his apparent destruction of Clyde.

Aren't we still waiting on Shimzu S-Pulse and Kaiserslautern coming over for the OKI Cup???? To be fair, Ruddy's Reign of Error never started blaming everyone else for our problems, even with a degree of honesty about his dishonesty. Let's face it.....since his crowning moment, we've been absolutely shite. In every respect.

Archived