Ruddy Is A Goner!

This is the best news I've heard tonight. Pity Brown never went with him.

That wouldn't be hard considering there has been no other meaningful news tonight. Try best news all year. B)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BullyWee1878

I think its far better news that John Woods has gone to be honest. My dad had been speaking to Colin Hendry recently and he was saying that Woods was horrible to deal with so its great news that he has gone also.

Are the rest of the board all good guys who are blameless and couldn't do anything to control these two rogue directors?

John Ruddy's media snippets suggest he's a total clown but surely the other board members have got off lightly here? Is the chairman, for one, still in place?

The best news I've heard all year. I reckon that guy is the biggest idiot in World Football.

no, that award must go to anyone of the ayr united board of the early 90's that knocked back david murrays attempts o buy the club.

Are the rest of the board all good guys who are blameless and couldn't do anything to control these two rogue directors?

John Ruddy's media snippets suggest he's a total clown but surely the other board members have got off lightly here? Is the chairman, for one, still in place?

He is indeed. One Clyde fan told me last night that he has nothing to be ashamed of which to be honest is bullshit. He is just as liable as Ruddy and has came across as an utter tosser any time I have met him.

What was Ruddy's specific role on the board, if he had one?

Public spokesperson or something, possibly director of youth developement.

As it was an agm last night and not an egm, three directors were up for re-election by time served. The chair was not one of those.

May i be first to bring the good news from tonights AGM that John Ruddy and John Woods have been voted off the board. Now we must all unite and fight to save the club , those we felt largely responsible have left and now it's up to us to do all we can to ensure that the board gets our full support in the battle to save the Bully Wee. !

Are Livingston hiring then :rolleyes:

He will put fresh boot polish on his nut and draw a comb through it, to make it look like hair from a distance, then turn up at a club near you. Cut from the same gib as the Sid Collumbine, Andy Gemmell, Jimmy Stevenson etc etc. A professional blazer chaser and is shameless enough to ask for a piece at any door.

Does anyone know John Ruddy's background (business etc) I've heard a few things banded around about businesses he has owned going down the pan but could be nonsense. Although if true and he had a hand in our finances then the two certainly add up.

He will put fresh boot polish on his nut and draw a comb through it, to make it look like hair from a distance, then turn up at a club near you. Cut from the same gib as the Sid Collumbine, Andy Gemmell, Jimmy Stevenson etc etc. A professional blazer chaser and is shameless enough to ask for a piece at any door.

Utter nonsense. One thing that cannot be levelled at Ruddy is that he is not a Clyde man! He has been for over 30 years.

Absolute disaster as a Clyde Director but a Clyde man through and through.Stood with our group on the Shawfield terraces.Involved in some sort of Chemical cleaning business at the time but started out as an apprentice electrician.

Archived