What Do Footballers Work As After They Finish?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

one fir the fife'rs, in the 70s i worked in d.s bryson's a paint store in dundee, now defunt, the rep was none other than ian lister scored a pen i think for dunfremline in the 67 cup final, so i,ve worked with a scottish cup winner wayhay , good lad i remember, also worked with billy mcgann goalie for st. mirren and east fife, when he retired he was a hgv mechanic, with watson and phillip, vg stores,

post-12459-1238626461_thumb.jpg

Jim Hamilton, Sandy Hodge & Brian McGlaughlin are all community coaches/development officers with the SFA and North Lanarkshire Council. One of the guys from Stenny retired recently to take up a coaching role with the SFA.

Dundee legend George "Zico" McGeachie now makes a living stealing golf balls off the fairways of Camperdown Park golf course and selling them on at a knock down price outside the nearby zoo. His "c'mon kids, you can throw them at the animals" sales pitch ensures a roaring trade that allows him to maintain the baldy playboy lifestyle to which he became accustomed during his time at Dens.

Tosh McKinley is a soldier of fortune, and is said to be deep behind enemy lines in Afghanistan on the search for Osama Bin Laden. Rumours that he's been sent not to kill, but to offer him a place on the board of directors at Dens, remain unsubstantiated. Good luck, Tosh.

Noel Blake writes erotic novels about lusty homosexual pirates and their endless quest for "booty". Ahem.

After a career filled with jibes about his enormous chin, Keith Wright went insane and now resides in a padded cell at a local mental institution. He spends his time painting portraits of Jon Bon Jovi and preparing for the Second Coming.

Dundee legend George "Zico" McGeachie now makes a living stealing golf balls off the fairways of Camperdown Park golf course and selling them on at a knock down price outside the nearby zoo. His "c'mon kids, you can throw them at the animals" sales pitch ensures a roaring trade that allows him to maintain the baldy playboy lifestyle to which he became accustomed during his time at Dens.

Tosh McKinley is a soldier of fortune, and is said to be deep behind enemy lines in Afghanistan on the search for Osama Bin Laden. Rumours that he's been sent not to kill, but to offer him a place on the board of directors at Dens, remain unsubstantiated. Good luck, Tosh.

Noel Blake writes erotic novels about lusty homosexual pirates and their endless quest for "booty". Ahem.

After a career filled with jibes about his enormous chin, Keith Wright went insane and now resides in a padded cell at a local mental institution. He spends his time painting portraits of Jon Bon Jovi and preparing for the Second Coming.

Respect..... :lol::lol: Quality humour.

I know he is still playing but Craig Nelson is a postie in the centre of Dundee.

Some deliver the post while others steal it and end up detained at Her Majesty's pleasure.

Guest The Phoenix
Alex Bone works for a local construction company and can be found working on the sides of the road around the area too.

Pretty sure he does a fair bit of business with the CSA as well.

Pretty sure he does a fair bit of business with the CSA as well.

Some very interesting jobs there.

Especially Hagey the "Janny"!

He was a decent palyer as well and im sure he was in a few champions league squads with Rangers

Hagen's father was also a janitor at Bonnybridge Primary School.

Former Clyde defender Craig Cranmer is now a senior vice president for Grant's Whisky in New York.

Duncan Shearer can be found driving the delivery van for AJG parcels in and around the Inverness/Easter Ross area.

I took great delight the other day in telling my nephew that a Scotland striker asked for my autograph...

"What? On the xbox?" <_<

Archived