Bone

RiG

Boney is a legend.Elgin look like they are now struggling without him!

He'll easily get 20 goals for them this season.

Bone is a complete and utter fud that was sacked from Elgin. I believe going on massive benders and missing training and games makes you a legend Bino.

I hate Charlie Christie as hes a cheating wee nyaff, but I hope 10CC kicks the feck out of him. Bone is a big headed bastert that thinks he can do whatever he wants.

The best thing about him I have seen him get around four kickings up in Inverness, which was highly amusing. His poor battered face pissing blood!

The best thing about him I have seen him get around four kickings up in Inverness, which was highly amusing. His poor battered face pissing blood!

That's disgraceful. I hope whoever the hooligans were who battered the peace loving individual that is alex Bone were brough to justice and given a harsh custodial sentence. ;):P

Great result for Clach on Saturday (Bone got the 3rd in a 3-0 away over previously unbeaten Fraserburgh) and theyre right back in the championship race now after an iffy start. Bone is wee ned but he will score plenty for Clach.

Archived