Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RiG

Bone

This could be interesting. Clach have signed Bone from Elgin, I wonder if Charlie will sign for the Lillywhites now!? :lol:

Guest Guinness_Alan
Clach have signed Bone from Elgin

He's moving up in the world then? ;)

Apparently he went AWOL last week or something. Stupid ned fud.

Boney is a legend.Elgin look like they are now struggling without him!

He'll easily get 20 goals for them this season.

Bone was shyte on Saturday. He did feck all apart from kick the Wick keeper in the face and miss a sitter at the end.

Boney is a legend.Elgin look like they are now struggling without him!

He'll easily get 20 goals for them this season.

Bone is a complete and utter fud that was sacked from Elgin. I believe going on massive benders and missing training and games makes you a legend Bino.

I hate Charlie Christie as hes a cheating wee nyaff, but I hope 10CC kicks the feck out of him. Bone is a big headed bastert that thinks he can do whatever he wants.

The best thing about him I have seen him get around four kickings up in Inverness, which was highly amusing. His poor battered face pissing blood!

The best thing about him I have seen him get around four kickings up in Inverness, which was highly amusing. His poor battered face pissing blood!

That's disgraceful. I hope whoever the hooligans were who battered the peace loving individual that is alex Bone were brough to justice and given a harsh custodial sentence. ;):P

Great result for Clach on Saturday (Bone got the 3rd in a 3-0 away over previously unbeaten Fraserburgh) and theyre right back in the championship race now after an iffy start. Bone is wee ned but he will score plenty for Clach.