Star Wars Trivial Pursuit DVD TV Game - £5.00

The Simpsons Board Game - £5.00

MONOPOLY Millennium Edition - £7.00

Times Square Monopoly - £7.00

20th Anniversary Trivial Pursuit - £7.00

Rapidough - £5.00

Harry Potter Chamber of Secrets Trivia Game £5.00

Bar Optics - £5.00

Kids Stuff (suitable for around 2-4year old)

Small Childs Pink Leather chair and footstool - £20.00

Dora Keyboard £15.00

Dora Kitchen - £40.00

Barbie Fairytopia Bouncy Castle �“ £10.00

Dora the Explorer Easel �“ £15.00

3 in 1 Bike �“ £20.00

Winnie the Pooh and Disney Princess Mega Blocks �“ £5.00

ELC Jungle Beat Set �“ £8.00

Selection Cuddly Toys

Elmo Collection

Large selection of Books

Ikea storage unit

Small Childs Pink Leather chair and footstool - £20.00

Household Stuff

Ikea Bedroom Furniture �“ 2 x 6 drawer chest and 2 x bedside cabinets - £130 for set

Set of Wooden Garden Furniture (Table and 6 Chairs) - £100.00

Lawnmower and Strimmer BNIB - £40.00

Wall mounted display unit - £20

Coffee table (£60) and side table(£40) or both for £80

Extending Dining Table £50 and 6 chairs @ £15 each or £120 for the set.

Samsung Freeview Box - £5.00

No7 Facial Sauna - £5.00

LG DVD Recorder - £40.00

2 DIVX DVD Players - £10 each

Toshiba Multi-Region DVD Player - £20

George Foreman Grill - £5.00

Food Processor - £10.00

Popcorn Maker - £5.00

Hand Blender - £3.00

Wall Mounted Display Unit - £20.00

Large Paddled GHDs - £50.00

Living Room Wall Clock - £5.00

Kitchen Wall Clock - £5.00

Digital Bathroom Scales - £5.00

Jewellery Box - £5.00

Rennie Mackintosh Crockery Set - £5.00

VCR - £5.00

NTL Box

51 Disc CD Player - £50.00

Baby Stuff

Silver Cross 3D Pram System including body liner, car Seat, Footmuff, Nappy Bag and Parasol - £100.00

I Love My Bear Babies R Us Mosses Basket £10.00

Swinging Cradle - £20.00

An agreement to buy the stadium from the council will include the notion that the stadium will have to be suitable for SPL football for many years to come. An decrease to 6000 seats is the worst it will get if he buys the stadium, which I doubt he will.

Having found little or no discussion on the Livi players wages not being paid , am I to believe that in fact this months wages HAVE been paid on time??? If so, this is indeed progress. Can someone confirm this..Probably best if it's a Livi fan..

Over on the Livi forum there is a real danger of peace breaking out although the now general belief that in fact Massone is a good guy may well be a false dawn and they may yet find that the rug gets pulled from beneath then. They do seem convinced . I'm glad I'm not a Livi fan because I don't think I would be quite so easily convinced. The only way he is going to get them out of the shite is to PAY ALL their DEBTS and I would guess that if he did so that there would be very little change out of £350,000 smackeroonies. And then continue to subsidise the club to the tune of £50,000 per month as they are and will still remain unable to generate enough revenue to cover their costs. That's a MILLION down the tubes for starters...A fucking MILLION QUID which MASSONE will NEVER get back. As for buying the stadium??? How much will that cost ( IF the cooncil are daft enough to sell it to him)... There is NO talk of them living within their means which would surely be the first thing that would need to be addressed if they are to survive for another season.

Most of these problems seem to have been conveniently forgotten/ ignored by the happyclappy Livi fans..

post-15122-1241216478_thumb.png

Edited by The ghost of Jim Morton

I tell you, what would really be a shock is if all creditors had reached a payment plan with the club, and many had in fact been paid.

Even more staggering would be if many of these local businesses were now back on board to the extent that they had had as such taken out matchday hospitality and sponsorship for our last day of the season against QotS.

That really would be something. :)

Edited by Livi 293

Guest strathbrock
Most of these problems seem to have been conveniently forgotten/ ignored by the happyclappy Livi fans..

I have forgotten nothing. I feel like vomiting at some of the kow-towing towards a bully that is being done by some on Livilions. The only explanation I can come up with is that they are scared of losing their club and are believing anything positive they are told. Short memories. Still a leopard does not change its spots so I expect him to self destruct eventually. I only hope there is something left to salvage when the time comes.

I have forgotten nothing. I feel like vomiting at some of the kow-towing towards a bully that is being done by some on Livilions. The only explanation I can come up with is that they are scared of losing their club and are believing anything positive they are told. Short memories. Still a leopard does not change its spots so I expect him to self destruct eventually. I only hope there is something left to salvage when the time comes.

Any idea if the players got paid then???

Guest zupa
I tell you, what would really be a shock is if all creditors had reached a payment plan with the club, and many had in fact been paid.

Even more staggering would be if many of these local businesses were now back on board to the extent that they had had as such taken out matchday hospitality and sponsorship for our last day of the season against QotS.

It would be.

But it wont be.

Edited by zupa

Yes indeed. Something untrue.

Guest strathbrock
Any idea if the players got paid then???

From what I gather they were not paid on Thursday but will be nearly (meant early, Freudian slip) next week. ;)

Edited by strathbrock

What's this all about?

Wally/Plug/Pedro/Loopy Lion/LiviTV was found out by Mr Massone to be a double agent. He took the huff and allegedly removed some memorabilia from the walls at Almondvale. Just find it funny that it's not been reported as a scoop on Anti-LiviNews :lol:

Despite being due a sum of money from the club, I was professional enough to leave my pictures hanging on the walls B)

Was he in any way a provider/owner of the memorabilia in question?

AFAIR the wording was "Presented to Livingston Football Club by the LLSC", ergo they given to the club by the supporter's club. I would think that something presented to the club was their property.

I don't know if the membership were asked about the removal of the items or if the individual did it on his own because he was in the huff. Maybe Anti-LiviNews will clear up the confusion ?? :rolleyes: