Livingston - all the threads merged

No, it isn't.

No, they are not.

:)

You're right - it's a good deal if that's what you're after.

Why no just run a trailing cable out to the garden and have it at one of your hooses, share a few bottles of Buckie, split a joint or two and really maximise revenue? :P

No security needed when it's possible people coming from Chicago Rock or going to Club Earth could gatecrash ?? :lol:

A free disco isn't needed ? So, are they having a dance without any music ?

£450 is only £4.50 for 100 people which includes security, disco & buffet. I think that's a good deal. B)

When exactly did anyone gatecrash anywhere?

Like I said, we're not going to have 100 people so it wouldn't be £4.50 a head.

If someone was looking to hold a party though, £450 is far too expensive IMO. For instance if someone decided to have a 21st down there, they'd be mega out of pocket with the no money coming back in thorugh tickets etc...

Horses for courses an' all that.

Edited by LiviLion21

Selling Skate 2 for the Xbox 360 as I just can't get into it. Might be someone else's cup of tea though.

Excellent condition as I've only had it a couple of weeks. Looking for £22 delivered.

When exactly did anyone gatecrash anywhere?

Like I said, we're not going to have 100 people so it wouldn't be £4.50 a head.

If someone was looking to hold a party though, £450 is far too expensive IMO. For instance if someone decided to have a 21st down there, they'd be mega out of pocket with the no money coming back in thorugh tickets etc...

Horses for courses an' all that.

No-one booking a 21st would be looking to make money from it though.

I think £4.50 a head is a very good deal when you consider it would cost around £120-£140 to hire a disco and around the same for 2 security guys and again for a buffet. I know you said you don't need those but for anyone booking a party it takes away a lot of the hassle of arranging things yourself.

The bonus would be the club would get much needed revenue.

Possibly, but I've played the single player campaign loads and spent hours online on it. I fancy a change, and I'm skint so I can't really afford to buy WAW without getting rid of MW.

See I'm the opposite loved WaW but everyone keeps banging on about Modern Warfare so might give it a bash.

PM for you Zanetti.

Its maybe something that can be done more often on here. A swapshop. No cash.

Complete your game post up the game and see if there is any swap deals on.

beats the pish trade in prices Game and gamestation give you

Good idea. I hate trading games in, you know your getting ripped off...