Livingston - all the threads merged

Livingston FC's catering prices are a complete fucking sham. Myself and SpursLivi spoke to them about holding a fundraising event under a month ago - he should have had a balaclava on for the price offered. We've now happily booked up elsewhere for A TENTH of the price offered from LFC.

Anyway, carry on with your usual bollocks...even you'll get bored of you eventually.

I saw an advert by DaVincis offering per head function price of £4.00, I see Livi are offering the same deal for £4.90 Livi include a buffet in the price, not sure about DaVincis.

As folks are posting on Livilions it's all about income equalling expenditure. :rolleyes:

Glad to see you're still spouting the same pish as always my good friend.

My 18th? Firstly, you weren't there. Secondly, it's amazing how chinese whispers grow ain't it? There was a fight outside my 18th with 2 crowds of guys who weren't even attending my party. One group heading to Club Earth, another on their way home/away from Chicago Rock. There were no ambulances called and the police attended to speak to reception about CCTV footage. Absolutely hee-haw to do with my party.

...and I picked up my deposit the next morning. Ding dong!

Livingston FC's catering prices are a complete fucking sham. Myself and SpursLivi spoke to them about holding a fundraising event under a month ago - he should have had a balaclava on for the price offered. We've now happily booked up elsewhere for A TENTH of the price offered from LFC.

Anyway, carry on with your usual bollocks...even you'll get bored of you eventually.

I think you have a touch of the Massones :lol: :lol:

Funny how two groups going to or leaving pubs should meet up off the beaten track outside your party at the stadium? :lol: I wasn't there but I trust the member of staff who told me what happened over Plug's lapdog.

So you got your deposit back despite the amount of vomit required to be cleaned up ? Good, at least you know there is a returnable deposit. As AND180Y says, there are prices on the website that says you can have a room with buffet and pay per head so I don't think you tried hard enough in your negotiations.

Funny how two groups going to or leaving pubs should meet up off the beaten track outside your party at the stadium? :lol: I wasn't there but I trust the member of staff who told me what happened over Plug's lapdog.

So you got your deposit back despite the amount of vomit required to be cleaned up ? Good, at least you know there is a returnable deposit. As AND180Y says, there are prices on the website that says you can have a room with buffet and pay per head so I don't think you tried hard enough in your negotiations.

You mean you would rather listen to someone over the person whose party it actually was? There is no returnable deposit now. Fact.

We looked into Da Vincis aswell - that was too expensive also.

It's really funny when you think you have all the cards and can call a situation when actually, you have no fucking clue what-so-ever.

:rolleyes:

You mean you would rather listen to someone over the person whose party it actually was? There is no returnable deposit now. Fact.

We looked into Da Vincis aswell - that was too expensive also.

It's really funny when you think you have all the cards and can call a situation when actually, you have no fucking clue what-so-ever.

:rolleyes:

The person working in the AS was sober so they have a clear view of what went on.

It's your choice to take it elsewhere but don't start bleating when the club goes down the tubes.

You mean how two groups of guys would walk down a path which leads from both places mentioned? Funny that, eh?

I did indeed get my deposit back - straight into my wallet. Fantastic.

The new prices were released after we'd spoken with the Club. they offered a horrificly high price then, after we let them know they'll be lucky to get any bookings at the prices offered, only 2 weeks later they produce new, cheaper prices. Good to see they did listen and take not from the advice we gave them. Still too high IMO but cheaper all the same.

People like you are exactly what LFC don't need.

So you would be happy to pay £450 for how many people?

For the night we're holding, we've now booked a venue that has charged us £50 and we can provide our own buffet. It can hold 80-100 people - the fact we're expecting around 70-80 means this place is ideal.

Livingston offered us a, ahem, discounted price which was still in excess of £450 despite stating we didn't need a disco or security.

The fact it's a fundraiser means the less we pay for a venue, then the more we raise.

Simple maths really.

Edited by LiviLion21

For the night we're holding, we've now booked a venue that has charged us £50 and we can provide our own buffet. It can hold 80-100 people - the fact we're expecting around 70-80 means this place is ideal.

Livingston offered us a, ahem, discounted price which was still in excess of £450 despite stating we didn't need a disco or security.

The fact it's a fundraiser means the less we pay for a venue, then the more we raise.

Simple maths really.

Stick your condescending tone up your arse!!!

I paid more than that for a night in Kelty Miners!

They couldn't turn the lights on at Almondvale for £50 never mind staff the place or pay the Public Liability insurance.

Really Simple Maths!!

Edited by AND180Y

Stick your condescending tone up your arse!!!

I paid more than that for a night in Kelty Miners!

They couldn't turn the lights on at Almondvale for £50 never mind staff the place or pay the Public Liability insurance.

Really Simple Maths!!

Haha.

Are you choosing to completely miss the point here or what?

Fundraising event. Choice of £450+ with high bar prices or £50 with cheap bar prices.

It's a no-brainer.

Haha.

Are you choosing to completely miss the point here or what?

Fundraising event. Choice of £450+ with high bar prices or £50 with cheap bar prices.

It's a no-brainer.

Club run on a sound commercial footing (perhaps they already had someone willing to pay the £450) or big discounts for Fans and club going bust.

Even more of a no-brainer.

Says the guy that won't give the club his money !! LMFAO :lol:

You don't seem to quite see what LL21 and SpursLivi are saying. To book up the Club for this function would be like buying a product you don't need, which is far more expensive than the one you actually do, just because the product you don't need is good value for money.

No security is needed, and no disco needed. So getting them cheap/free becomes null and void. Basically, you're paying for a hall and buffet. If, for a fundraising night, you can get them so much cheaper elsewhere, why are you going to risk effectively eliminating all the money you have raised, simply on paying for the venue and things you didn't want or require?

It's one thing to help the club at every opportunity, but here, to be honest, I don't think the club have given these guys the opportunity. If you needed to arrange a night to raise money, would you defeat the purpose of the night simply to do your club a turn, when the club have acknowledged very little of what you require?

Edited by Livi 293

Says the guy that won't give the club his money !! LMFAO :lol:

It's not my money to give...

On another note, I've actually been a season ticket holder since day one, bought every home and away top since day one, buy a programme almost every week, make use of the bar and food facility as often as I can aswell as heading down early doors on home game days aswell as staying behind after the match, head along to club run functions, buy a half-time draw tickert most weeks, take part in the Lothian Lotto...

But hey, don't let the facts prove you wrong.

Edited by LiviLion21

Club run on a sound commercial footing (perhaps they already had someone willing to pay the £450) or big discounts for Fans and club going bust.

Even more of a no-brainer.

For this night on it's own though, we're looking to RAISE money. By paying for add-ons which we don't need completely wipes that out.

I've organised a good 2 or 3 events down at the Stadium in recent years, paying full buck without even looking for any form of discounted rate. On this occasion however, the product being offered isn't what I require and certainly not for the price on offer.

You don't seem to quite see what LL21 and SpursLivi are saying. To book up the Club for this function would be like buying a product you don't need, which is far more expensive than the one you actually do, just because the product you don't need is good value for money.

No security is needed, and no disco needed. So getting them cheap/free becomes null and void. Basically, you're paying for a hall and buffet. If, for a fundraising night, you can get them so much cheaper elsewhere, why are you going to risk effectively eliminating all the money you have raised, simply on paying for the venue and things you didn't want or require?

It's one thing to help the club at every opportunity, but here, to be honest, I don't think the club have given these guys the opportunity. If you needed to arrange a night to raise money, would you defeat the purpose of the night simply to do your club a turn, when the club have acknowledged very little of what you require?

No security needed when it's possible people coming from Chicago Rock or going to Club Earth could gatecrash ?? :lol:

A free disco isn't needed ? So, are they having a dance without any music ?

£450 is only £4.50 for 100 people which includes security, disco & buffet. I think that's a good deal. B)