Livingston - all the threads merged

I have a feeling Massone is going to disappear at some time soon and take the family jewels in the shape of transfer fees for certain players with him! I can't think of any other reason for postponing the inevitable for so long.

Edited by Tonsilitis

So Flynn ordering the link to Livilions from the official website be removed wasn't spitting the dummy? Reads to me like too many the people who used to be in Flynns gang with their noses out of joint under the Italian Regime.

Bingo :D

Right now, we are counting on your continued support and we thank you for it. We encourage you to take up our special "Early Bird" offer to renew your season tickets in order for us to have a great season together.

I thank you again for your support and I hope you will respect our minutes silence today for those affected in Italy by the recent earthquake.

Mussolini is arisen!

While I agree that Massone is verging on madness, I believe he has a point in that certain people are undermining him at the club.

For example, LiviNews is run by Wall E who is also Plug/Pedro on Livilions and he repeatedly puts down Massone on the forums. He is also secretary of the supporter's club that is holding the PotY dance at Pumpherston and not in the club premises therefore denying the club much needed income. He also joined the LFL "Trust" board at the AGM yet sat in the audience last week asking set questions that wouldn't upset the Italians at the back. He works for the club filming the games as LiviTV and gets free access to games for doing it.

The guy has more faces than the town clock and Massone has probably figured out who he is now. Or have I given the game away ??? :lol:

He was very pro Flynn too untill a certain post from Flynn telling him to remove his head from Flynns arse. :o:lol:

I've noticed his articles being blatantly against Massone on the LiviNews forum, thought you're meant to remain impartial and just print the facts to let people comment without prejudice.

More than Plug have several accounts or change their names i suspect.

He was very pro Flynn too untill a certain post from Flynn telling him to remove his head from Flynns arse. :o:lol:

I've noticed his articles being blatantly against Massone on the LiviNews forum, thought you're meant to remain impartial and just print the facts to let people comment without prejudice.

More than Plug have several accounts or change their names i suspect.

He has a different username for each of his faces :D

I laughed long and hard when Pearse told him to remove his head from his arse. That was a classic :lol:

I'm sure that was the reason he was all over Massone when he took over but it looks like that's turned sour too. You can see the bitterness in his writings on LiviNews and I'm willing to bet that most of the respondents to the stories are him under different names to make the site look busy.

A few people have told me he didn't film the game on Saturday so it looks like he took the huff with Angelo for banning the players.

I can actually see Massone's point because the club needs all the cash it can get and the supporters took that business away. It's nothing to do with fundraising as the PotY dance isn't held to make a profit. The separate fundraisers during the year are there for that.

I was the treasurer of the LLSC a few years ago and when I left there was a 4 figure sum in the bank. All that is required for is to subsidise buses for the away games so even making a small loss wouldn't have hurt them.

Now he is on the "Trust" board, it points to the fact that they want the club to fail so that they can take over with plan B which was what Massone was trying to say in his ranting letter on Saturday.

MCL - get a fucking grip.

Why should people spend 8x more cash for some shit food and a shit atmosphere?

The place is a rip-off, and the LLSC done the correct thing not giving the Italians the money - who knows where that will fucking end up?

Farce.

MCL - get a fucking grip.

Why should people spend 8x more cash for some shit food and a shit atmosphere?

The place is a rip-off, and the LLSC done the correct thing not giving the Italians the money - who knows where that will fucking end up?

Farce.

The atmosphere is made by the people attending the event surely ? I read somewhere that someone paid £4.40 for a double JD & Coke at Pumpherston Golf Club so it was as dear if not dearer than the Almondvale Suite ?

It appears the Italians were not approached to negotiate a price for the event. I'm sure something could have been worked out. If you don't ask, you don't get.

As to your last question - if even the supporters clubs won't put money into the club then the place it will end up is in the grubber. But then, I think that's what the "Trust" want ?

I would also believe that he resigned from livitv on saturday

as if he had not he faced the sack for attending the POTY awards on saturday night :)

I wonder if he handed back his club blazer & tie :lol:

The Operations Manager is quite new and apparently used to work in a chip shop. She was sitting next to Mr Massone and was interpreting for him.

In fairness, she used to run the business and is supposedly very well respected in the West Lothian business community. It's not like she was working two shifts a week on a £6 an hour.

Hopefully she can hep speed along dealing with creditors.

The atmosphere is made by the people attending the event surely ? I read somewhere that someone paid £4.40 for a double JD & Coke at Pumpherston Golf Club so it was as dear if not dearer than the Almondvale Suite ?

It appears the Italians were not approached to negotiate a price for the event. I'm sure something could have been worked out. If you don't ask, you don't get.

As to your last question - if even the supporters clubs won't put money into the club then the place it will end up is in the grubber. But then, I think that's what the "Trust" want ?

Negotiation is null and void with this lot.

I have personally tried to negotiate with them for use of one of the suites. They have made it look like they are conceding to accommodate us, however they are probably doing nothing of the sort - still charging a ridiculous amount.

I had no problem with the drink I bought - actually it ws 10p cheaper than the Almondvale/Ferranti/Medowbank suites.

Negotiation is null and void with this lot.

I have personally tried to negotiate with them for use of one of the suites. They have made it look like they are conceding to accommodate us, however they are probably doing nothing of the sort - still charging a ridiculous amount.

I had no problem with the drink I bought - actually it ws 10p cheaper than the Almondvale/Ferranti/Medowbank suites.

If they look like they are conceding something then surely they have conceded something? "Probably doing nothing of the sort" ? So, you're not sure what they were doing ?

Did you ask if some of it was a returnable deposit ? Dave Black had his 18th is the AS and it ended up in a mess with fights, police & ambulances called, etc. so he probably lost his. I know they used to charge £400 for the AS but returned £200 if there was no damage to clear up.

So you would prefer to give Pumpherston Golf Club say £2.00 for a drink rather than £2.10 to the club you're supposed to support ?

I think you may need to be the one to get a grip :P

If they look like they are conceding something then surely they have conceded something? "Probably doing nothing of the sort" ? So, you're not sure what they were doing ?

Did you ask if some of it was a returnable deposit ? Dave Black had his 18th is the AS and it ended up in a mess with fights, police & ambulances called, etc. so he probably lost his. I know they used to charge £400 for the AS but returned £200 if there was no damage to clear up.

So you would prefer to give Pumpherston Golf Club say £2.00 for a drink rather than £2.10 to the club you're supposed to support ?

Agree entirely with you on this, it's not about saving a couple of quid surely, it should be about giving the money to the club your a supporter of, i couldn't understand why they would hold it in PGC TBH, seemed all wrong and i've asked several times on a thread about that and had no reply, asked too if they had actually approached Massone to negotiate a deal and got no reply on that either, same about if they had anything in writing from the club agreeing to the players attending, still no one replying, i'd think they'd have put the letter up on the thread backing up their statement if they had right enough.

Totally incorrect.

A good negotiater can make it look like they have when infact they have done nothing of the sort.

It was not a returnable deposit what-so-ever.

You seem to have made up the fact about ambulances turning up to that party? Why lie?

I had my 18th at Livingston Stadium. I paid £500 and had £200 returned as there was no hassle. This did not include any food as that would have pushed the price in excess of £800.

I'd happily help out my club again, but now when they take the piss with over the top prices.

Totally incorrect.

A good negotiater can make it look like they have when infact they have done nothing of the sort.

It was not a returnable deposit what-so-ever.

You seem to have made up the fact about ambulances turning up to that party? Why lie?

I had my 18th at Livingston Stadium. I paid £500 and had £200 returned as there was no hassle. This did not include any food as that would have pushed the price in excess of £800.

I'd happily help out my club again, but now when they take the piss with over the top prices.

I'm only repeating what I was told by the staff who were working there that night.

Glad to see you're still spouting the same pish as always my good friend.

My 18th? Firstly, you weren't there. Secondly, it's amazing how chinese whispers grow ain't it? There was a fight outside my 18th with 2 crowds of guys who weren't even attending my party. One group heading to Club Earth, another on their way home/away from Chicago Rock. There were no ambulances called and the police attended to speak to reception about CCTV footage. Absolutely hee-haw to do with my party.

...and I picked up my deposit the next morning. Ding dong!

Livingston FC's catering prices are a complete fucking sham. Myself and SpursLivi spoke to them about holding a fundraising event under a month ago - he should have had a balaclava on for the price offered. We've now happily booked up elsewhere for A TENTH of the price offered from LFC.

Anyway, carry on with your usual bollocks...even you'll get bored of you eventually.