Livingston - all the threads merged

Your sudden drastic change in opinion intrigues me. Have you discovered something that the rest of us don't know?

Being made redundant a few weeks ago and having to look at my finances for the first time in a long time made me realise just how quick the tide can turn against you.

You are mis-reading if you think I support Massone or his way of doing things.

Being made redundant a few weeks ago and having to look at my finances for the first time in a long time made me realise just how quick the tide can turn against you.

You are mis-reading if you think I support Massone or his way of doing things.

I'm sorry to hear that.

No, I don't think you're supporting Massone by any means. It just seemed that before you seemed to take any opportunity to kick us when we were down and such a sudden change was surprising.

I'm sorry to hear that.

No, I don't think you're supporting Massone by any means. It just seemed that before you seemed to take any opportunity to kick us when we were down and such a sudden change was surprising.

It sounds like he is one of the people who have been briefed about Plan B and will be planted in the audience for Sunday to stand up and hail the new Messiahs...

It sounds like he is one of the people who have been briefed about Plan B and will be planted in the audience for Sunday to stand up and hail the new Messiahs...

You on drugs? You want me to waste a Sunday afternoon? No thanks!!! I've got a "back, sack and crack" wax booked, probably be less painfull. Isnt it open to Livi fans only?

Edited by AND180Y

R1 Disks

Ideally I want to sell these as a bundle, and have priced as such.

31 disks, some rare old 80's movies and a few space ones.

From the earth to the Moon (6 disk boxset)

Blow

The Commitments

Man on the Moon

For All Mankind (Criterion)

Bill and Ted's Exellent Adventure

Mulholland DRive

Better off Dead (Cusack)

Wild at Heart

Heathers

Being John Malkovich

Forrest Gump

Mrs Doubtfire

American Pie 2

The Sure Thing (Cusack)

Donnie Brasco

Dr Seuss Grinch stole xmas (animated)

Cruel Intentions

Pump up the Volume (Slater)

Duece Biggalo

Summer School

Blast from the Past

Simply Irresistable (Sarah Michelle Gellar)

Say Anything (Cusack)

Crouching Tiger

American Beauty

Risky Business

Glengarry Glen Ross (10th anniversary edition)

To the Moon

Space Age

Go

Cost for Total - £80 ONO, or £5 per disk ONO (will wait a couple of days before splitting) Cost represents a desire to not split for postage reasons.

R2 Disks

Peep Show Series 1

Peep Show Series 2

Peep Show Series 3

Russel Brand Doing Life Live

Apollo 13

The Beach/Titanic/Romeo and Juliet

U2 Go Home

Trinny and Susannah - The Rules

Girl Next Door

Gorillaz - Demon Dayz Live

REM Road Movie

NASA The big missions

Grange Hill Series 3 & 4

Clarkson Heaven and Hell

Matrix

Pixies Sell out tour 2004

Ramsays Kitchen Nightmares revisted

Grange Hill Series 1 & 2

Wargames

Swingers

Long Way Round Special Edition (2 disk)

Gladiator

Happy Gilmour

The Doors 2 disk special edition

Madonna Drowned World Tour

Ferris Buellers day off

Totally Bill Hicks

Seinfeld S5

The Corrs at the albert hall

Back to the Future Trilogy

Harold and Kumar get the munchies

Seinfeld S6

REM Perfect Square

The Planets (2 disk bbc boxset)

The Best of REM 99-03

Cost for all - £85 or £5 per disk (same as above for R1 disks)

R1 Kevin Smith Collection (home built collection)

Vulgar

Clerks

Clerks X

Clerks Animated Series

Mallrats

Mallrats 10th anniversary edition (complete recut included)

Chasing Amy

Dogma Special Edition

Jay and Silent Box Strikes Back

Jersey Girl

An Evening With Kevin Smith

Clerks 2

£50.

You on drugs? You want me to waste a Sunday afternoon? No thanks!!! I've got a "back, sack and crack" wax booked, probably be less painfull. Isnt it open to Livi fans only?

No, it was an open meeting. I'm sure I saw you there :lol:

And......What happened at yer meeting then??????

According to Livilions, the entire Livi fanbase turned out, such was the importance of the event, if the press and the Italians hidnae turned up they could have had it in a bus.

As the closing line in the movie says "you gotta have a dream, if you don't have a dream, hows your dream gonna come true?"

According to Livilions, the entire Livi fanbase turned out, such was the importance of the event, if the press and the Italians hidnae turned up they could have had it in a bus.

As the closing line in the movie says "you gotta have a dream, if you don't have a dream, hows your dream gonna come true?"

Would that be a mini bus?

Should it not read "you gotta have a dream, if you don't have a dream, how you ever going to know what it feels like to have your dream shattered".

The day this kid on football club dies you will be able to catch all the tears in a thimble.

Tellingly, Henderson was at the LIVIforLIFE Supporters Trust meeting on Sunday but chose to sit away from Massone and Livi’s recently installed vice chair, ex chip shop worker Liz Franchi, as well as the clubs Italian chef and the clubs Italian head waiter.

What the hell is that all about?!

Tellingly, Henderson was at the LIVIforLIFE Supporters Trust meeting on Sunday but chose to sit away from Massone and Livi’s recently installed vice chair, ex chip shop worker Liz Franchi, as well as the clubs Italian chef and the clubs Italian head waiter.

What the hell is that all about?!

The Italians all sat in a wee group at the back with the web guy and the lady from the accounts department.

The Operations Manager is quite new and apparently used to work in a chip shop. She was sitting next to Mr Massone and was interpreting for him.

The two guys that run the catering department are also Italian and were there too, one of them wearing a cowboy hat. No, he didn't have a fistful of dollars :P

Be careful reading that website now as the guys behind it have joined the "Trust" board and it will become a source of biased propaganda. Funny, the "Trust" rules state that you couldn't be on the board if you were a committee member of a supporter's club. They must have bent the rules to allow the two new board members to join :rolleyes: