Livingston - all the threads merged

Sparky :lol:

It was on BBC Radio Scotland that stadium staff are to be paid weekly to help cashflow or face redundancy. :angry:

How can paying staff weekly help cashflow, when there are weeks with no income?

Surely, combining the match day income over a month and then paying the salaries monthly would be better for cash flow.

Maybe livvy and Clyde should get together. Clyde at least seem to be able to find money to pay their players. Then they could swap tips on avoiding paying all the other bills <_<

Surely, combining the match day income over a month and then paying the salaries monthly would be better for cash flow.

Maybe livvy and Clyde should get together. Clyde at least seem to be able to find money to pay their players. Then they could swap tips on avoiding paying all the other bills <_<

Will be in the papers even more frequently too with non payment stories, maybe Massone is trying psychology tactics to sicken the newspapers off by flooding them with stories. :ph34r:

Will be in the papers even more frequently too with non payment stories, maybe Massone is trying psychology tactics to sicken the newspapers off by flooding them with stories. :ph34r:

Nice angle. He can also then say that the amount they haven't been paid is less too, so not such a big deal.

This guys cleverer than we thought.

Guest Wall E
I don't think that anyone who claims to be in charge down there knows what the f*ck they are doing anymore.

If they ever did. :(

Will be at Livi stadium tonight might find out more you can stick to the papers

I am sure your confidante will be delighted that you use your privleged information to tittilate those less ITK than you. Or is he a mole deliberately leaking scoops via you to P n B?

The facts are, a blind man running for his life could tell you what is/has happened at Livingston. We could probably run an essay competition, "What will the outcame be?" No more than 100 words.

I am sure your confidante will be delighted that you use your privleged information to tittilate those less ITK than you. Or is he a mole deliberately leaking scoops via you to P n B?

The facts are, a blind man running for his life could tell you what is/has happened at Livingston. We could probably run an essay competition, "What will the outcame be?" No more than 100 words.

what will the outcame be :o

did you appear as the policeman in allo allo :lol:

what will the outcame be :o

did you appear as the policeman in allo allo :lol:

I am pleading typing error rather than spelling. (That's what I get for taking the piss).

However, in the spirit of war time comedies. "YOUR NAME SHALL ALSO GO ON ZE LIST."

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

Guest Wall E
Just so the situation is clear for people wanting to know, the players have been paid last month's wages but the backroom staff haven't as yet.
That's right. The players have been paid. Not on the day stated in their contracts though (the last Thursday of the month). Or the day Massone unilaterly changed it to (the last day of the month), but the first day of the following month. That's right too that the non playing staff have not yet been paid for March, although it's believed that outstanding monies still owed for February have now been paid.

Happy days.

That's right. The players have been paid. Not on the day stated in their contracts though (the last Thursday of the month). Or the day Massone unilaterly changed it to (the last day of the month), but the first day of the following month. That's right too that the non playing staff have not yet been paid for March, although it's believed that outstanding monies still owed for February have now been paid.

Happy days.

For the record, I wasn't trying to say what I said in a positive way.

Guest Wall E
For the record, I wasn't trying to say what I said in a positive way.
No worries friend! I could see that.

The whole thing needs bringing to a head imo. This sorry farce can't go on forever.

When I'm wrong I say I am wrong and on reflection I have been somewhat over eager to criticise Massone and a tad too anxious to join the baying lynch mob.

None of us know the mess he inherited, nor do we know how badly his plans or those of his backers were derailed by the onset of the credit crunch. (lets not forget that overnight the money markets seized up)

Yes he should be speaking to the creditors, but how do we know the pressure he is under or the embarassment he feels with his broken English and perhaps unable to positvely say when someone will get paid.

No matter what folks think of him lets not forget that he has given Livi fans another season of football, some might say it's another season closer to oblivion, lets not forget if Flynn hadn't passed the baton on to the Italians then the club wouldn't have started the season without being in admin!!

Now he has his fellow albeit minority shareholders smelling blood and circling him detracting from his efforts and plotting a coup. Have the Trust/Nixon etal actually asked what they can do to help? Have the trust offered some of the hundreds of thousands they have raised to take over and run the club to save it? Where are the lines of fans pouring cash into buckets? What will happen if on Monday morning Massone walks away? How foolish will they feel if he scrapes by till the end of the season and recapatilises the club by selling a couple of players?

Adapted from the words of Tommy Sheridan "...there exists an unsavoury cabal of folks at the core of the support, their hands on the apparatus, who are more interested in pursuing personal vendettas,............................."

The Livingston support is once again divided, to be fair though that is one of just a few constants in the clubs lifetime, one of the others is that Livingston can not sustain what the club is trying to be. A year or two folks were decried and shouted down by those now most vocal in their support of what even a blind man could see back then.

Yes he has made mistakes and no doubt he will make more, could he have done things differently? Perhaps.

Could anyone of us say how we would react in the situation and with the public and press eye probing every move?

As you trundle along to the Sunday meeting, remember this, "united we stand, divided we fall"

Flynn paid £150k to buy it out of Admin, do the plotters have that kind of cash? Will they be able to get the folks of West Lothian to engage with them in their dream? I have my doubts.

Edited by AND180Y

When I'm wrong I say I am wrong and on reflection I have been somewhat over eager to criticise Massone and a tad too anxious to join the baying lynch mob.

None of us know the mess he inherited, nor do we know how badly his plans or those of his backers were derailed by the onset of the credit crunch. (lets not forget that overnight the money markets seized up)

Yes he should be speaking to the creditors, but how do we know the pressure he is under or the embarassment he feels with his broken English and perhaps unable to positvely say when someone will get paid.

No matter what folks think of him lets not forget that he has given Livi fans another season of football, some might say it's another season closer to oblivion, lets not forget if Flynn hadn't passed the baton on to the Italians then the club wouldn't have started the season without being in admin!!

Now he has his fellow albeit minority shareholders smelling blood and circling him detracting from his efforts and plotting a coup. Have the Trust/Nixon etal actually asked what they can do to help? Have the trust offered some of the hundreds of thousands they have raised to take over and run the club to save it? Where are the lines of fans pouring cash into buckets? What will happen if on Monday morning Massone walks away? How foolish will they feel if he scrapes by till the end of the season and recapatilises the club by selling a couple of players?

Adapted from the words of Tommy Sheridan "...there exists an unsavoury cabal of folks at the core of the support, their hands on the apparatus, who are more interested in pursuing personal vendettas,............................."

The Livingston support is once again divided, to be fair though that is one of just a few constants in the clubs lifetime, one of the others is that Livingston can not sustain what the club is trying to be. A year or two folks were decried and shouted down by those now most vocal in their support of what even a blind man could see back then.

Yes he has made mistakes and no doubt he will make more, could he have done things differently? Perhaps.

Could anyone of us say how we would react in the situation and with the public and press eye probing every move?

As you trundle along to the Sunday meeting, remember this, "united we stand, divided we fall"

Flynn paid £150k to buy it out of Admin, do the plotters have that kind of cash? Will they be able to get the folks of West Lothian to engage with them in their dream? I have my doubts.

For what it is worth I think the support is a lot less divided than you suggest, but at the end of the day, if you are concerned as you appear to be you should go along on Sunday.

I wouldn't be surprised if Massone shows up, so you might get the opportunity, like everyone, to hear differing views on the future.

Did you wake up this morning to find a message from Don Massone...

post-15122-1238803378_thumb.jpg

Guest strathbrock
Your sudden drastic change in opinion intrigues me. Have you discovered something that the rest of us don't know?

I'd say he's just changed bait. ;)