Livingston - all the threads merged

Well some were expecting to be paid on the 31st March

Massone said that the players would be getting paid in full on Wednesday. Is it not a bit illogical that he'd change the date to earlier and end up not paying them?

Edited by EdinburghLivi

Well some were expecting to be paid on the 31st March

Massone said that the players would be getting paid in full on Wednesday. Is it not a bit illogical that he'd change the date to earlier and end up not paying them?

You believe Massone if you wish.

You believe Massone if you wish.

Please don't tar me with that brush. I'm just trying to get as many facts as possible and obviously, I'm analysing points being made by both sides to see who is correct.

I've got a Sony Ericsson K905 for sale on the "3" network if anyone is interested? 4 months old, pristine condition - looking for £150!

Also got a wii fit for sale - £60 - Fully working!

Are you still selling the wii fit?

If the reports about playing/non-playing staff still not having been paid are true, then it is time the SFL/SFA stepped in and put an end to this nonsense.

This has gone on for far too long and I am also surprised at the lack of response of the players' union who seem to be keeping their own counsel on this one.

The staff are being treated disgracefully by this man and it is superb credit to Paul Hegarty and the players that they have actually done reasonably well results-wise throughout all this carry-on.

Young guy that lives near me ( not long left school) got a job up at livi, out of the eight weeks he worked he was paid only two of them, fcukin sad considering he would have be on low wages in the first place.

I heard - from a player I know - that they are paying certain players on time and within the terms of their contract. It's not difficult to work out who and the obvious reason that they dont want them walking away by means of breach of contract.

gpur.jpg

Includes original fan, but this keeps my GPU at a ridiculously low temperature, 33-34C.

£115 inc delivery, comes with original reciept and packing. If accelero twin cooler not required, can do it for £105

sm2232bw.jpg

Samsung pebble 22" 1680x1050 Monitor.

This was my daughters monitor, she's changed to a laptop, £100 collection preferred, but can probably pack it well enough.

insp530300.jpg

Dell Inspirion 530

Ill confirm the spec later, again this was my daughters machine, i think its 2gb, 160gb hard drive, it definetely has 7600 PCI-E graphics in it and a dual core processor, probably a 1.6, DVD writer, its a fine little machine that will play the sims and what not pretty well, ideal for kids first machine, i can throw in a keyboard and mouse, although they both need a good soak!

Should have the original box for this, its about a year, 15 months old

£120

desktopdimension9200del.jpg

Dell 9200 Base unit. Has some back plates missing and a few scratches but otherwise excellent condition. Spec 2.4 e6600 processor, 965 chipset, 4gb ram, 2 x 250gb hard drives, radeon 4350 graphics, dvdrw writer, combined with the 4850 above it will score about 10500 3dmarks 06 and play everything at a high rate. Also has a really useful built in card reader.

£225

Dinner table, 2 side tables, sideboard (has legs, not attached at the mo) and coffee table.

These cost me £1800 2 years ago, but wont fit our new house, so im letting them go on the cheap.

£350 ONO.

furniture.jpg

I heard - from a player I know - that they are paying certain players on time and within the terms of their contract. It's not difficult to work out who and the obvious reason that they dont want them walking away by means of breach of contract.

Sparky :lol:

It was on BBC Radio Scotland that stadium staff are to be paid weekly to help cashflow or face redundancy. :angry:

Me neither, I get exclusive tips on all footballing matters put through my door in the early hours of the morning by a secret agent on bike.

Will be at Livi stadium tonight might find out more you can stick to the papers