Livingston - all the threads merged

Livi selling Season Tickets for next season as from Monday next. No provision for paying by instalments this time around - funny that. Who's going to be daft enough to buy one of those? :lol:

I;ll hang off a wee while before getting mine....

Just to check out the lie of the land. B)

Not long now till it should be payday for the Livi staff.

I think it is good to be optimistic... if Livi are still around this time next month, there won't be any wage problems.

Not only will people roll in with hard earned cash for the early-bird season ticket offer, but all that money will be in by 30 April!

By coincidence, 30th of April, when Massone thinks the wages should get paid, is also the last Thursday of the month, when the players (maybe other staff too) believe they should be paid. No issues here then.

Given these 3 amazing facts, I foresee no reports of wage non-payments next month....... what can possibly go wrong?

Edited by ObserverFromAfar

I'll give you a tenner.

So far that's the nearest offer we've had.

We're getting (for nought!) dad's Astra estate, 57 plate, black :D

He's decided the Volvo is too old to be carting his Grandson around in! :D :D

Would've been more of a shock if the retard hadn't printed the same story they've printed every month, now will it be Tues the last day of the month or are the retard just making up wed for the April 1st joke.

They can only print it every month if the same thing keeps happening every month.

Massone is a lawyer and Angelini keeps threatening the papers with legal action if they print the stories yet they don't follow through. Maybe because there is truth in the stories ?

They can only print it every month if the same thing keeps happening every month.

Massone is a lawyer and Angelini keeps threatening the papers with legal action if they print the stories yet they don't follow through. Maybe because there is truth in the stories ?

Wasn't saying it's not true, just that he's been paying them on the last day of the month, so why keep saying they're late when we all know they're getting paid after the last Thurs, it aint news is it.