Livingston - all the threads merged

It was Flynn that signed Kachloul, he signed him as a business consultant, not an amateur and was only one signing, Flynn's gone.

All the players have been paid up to date, so how have they been signed with no hope of being able to pay them?

The Lager was off yes, suppliers prob haven't been paid.

The backroom staff are meant to have been partly paid and it is them that are being talked about, along with 16 known local businesses that are taking them to court.

Right now you can talk about Livi and actually know what you're talking about in your post. :rolleyes:

307252-The-Nile-1.jpg

If you were a Livi player, how confident would you feel about getting your March wages, right now? This month there is no visit from a big team to bankroll the wage bill and Nixon is going round telling everyone that they are broke.

I really feel sorry for Livi fans but feel nothing but contempt for the parade of charlatans that have run the club over the years.

Every month there has been the same stories of court cases etc, players aren't being paid out on gate money, it's the other staff apparantly, the players are about the only ones who've been paid in full, albeit a day or two later than they're meant to be, can't be good them reading all this stuff though.

I don't honestly know if it's all coming to a head or if it's just the same as previous months, we've had this media frenzy a few times saying we're on the edge and yet we're still here, according to the media we've been going bust for about 6 months.

Every month there has been the same stories of court cases etc, players aren't being paid out on gate money, it's the other staff apparantly, the players are about the only ones who've been paid in full, albeit a day or two later than they're meant to be, can't be good them reading all this stuff though.

I don't honestly know if it's all coming to a head or if it's just the same as previous months, we've had this media frenzy a few times saying we're on the edge and yet we're still here, according to the media we've been going bust for about 6 months.

Oh well, thats ok then. As long as their screwing their employees every month I dont see what the fuss is about :rolleyes:

Umm, you HAVE. It's an ongoing process.

It's not just the media that are telling folk that you are bust, it's your second biggest shareholder, it's creditors that are also fans of the club and it's West Lothian Council.

Are you Massone??? Get the fuck out of denial man.. Your club is fucked. Your second biggest shareholder has even admitted as much. What planet are you on :huh: .. How many businesses do you know who have been or are about to be, taken to court by 16 ( SIXTEEN) different companies..

I have a picture which is perfect for you my friend..... ;)

post-15122-1237568057_thumb.png

Edited by The ghost of Jim Morton

Blame it on the press if they had paid people when they were meant to the press would never have got involved. How would you like it if your boss never paid you when you were meant to be paid. One youth teams had money they had raised used to pay bills when the coach complained he got sacked. One of the other youth teams put the money in a seperate account where they couldn't touch it

Are you Massone??? Get the fuck out of denial man.. Your club is fucked. Your second biggest shareholder has even admitted as much. What planet are you on :huh: .. How many businesses do you know who have been or are about to be, taken to court by 16 ( SIXTEEN) different companies..

I preferred my pic B)

Massone has come out with a corker today. The man is totally clueless...

"Dunfermline, St Johnstone and Clyde all have debt much greater than ours."

Livingston FC are "heading for administration"

The man is a nutcase. The only club mentioned there with a debt larger than Livi's is Dunfermline. The difference is that, however they are doing it, Dunfermline are servicing their debt. Clyde have problems but the debt is not as large as Livi's

St Johnstone are as good a company in the financial sense as there is in Scottish football and are both profitable and debt free.

Mr Massone is of the brigade that seems to think that if you ignore a debt it will go away of its own accord. He's in for a rude awakening!

WTF are you going on about?

Theres been more than 16 businesses this season, theres already been court cases that have taken Livi to court and been paid, i'm not in denial to that or anything else, i'm completely aware of our precarious financial position. <_<

Some good reading on the official site now -

Chairman calls for unity

Sign this or else !!

Local business man calls for local backing

Some real gems in there.

These two statements simply do not add up

There is absolutely no possibility of this football club going into administration.
And we also need our creditors to be understanding towards us as we try to pay them what they are due.

My understanding is that if the creditors decide not to be understanding, they could easily force the club into administration, or worse. Massone is practically admitting that with one breath and denying it with the next :huh:

Also, publishing the amount of money he's put into the club would make me very worried as a livvy fan. I'm sure he thought it was a positive thing to show his commitment, but all it does for me is show he desperate the finances are. Nearly £100k in a month :o Theres no way he's going to continue doing that, surely?

Chairman calls for unity

Sign this or else !!

Some real gems in there.

Him saying he's put thousands of his own money into the club isn't reasuring us that all is ok, it's just proving we're overspending and needing money over and above anything that's coming in, unless he's an Abramovich that's able to punt money in without expecting it back, which he abv isn't going by all the court cases. :(

Chairman calls for unity

Sign this or else !!

Some real gems in there.

Oh dear.

Funny how all these articles appear on the same day. Massone's obviously rattled if he feels the need to put out this much propaganda in one day.

Fundamentally, this latest round of denials change nothing.

Livingston fans and the public generally have to weigh up the evidence and decide who to believe - Massone and his cronies or the local and national media, various local businesses / businessmen and the Trust.

There's nothing new in that respect.

My view is quite clear - the material published on the official Livi website today is 'inconsistent' with the situation as I understand it as a supporter, former club supplier and friend of club staff members.