Livingston - all the threads merged

Indeed Alex; its so satisfying stalking a poor woman because she had the cheek to joke that you might be going through a mid-life crisis? The find out her home address and telephone number and to send abusive messages including telling her that her disabled child should have been killed at birth?

Yes; very satisfying.

Interesting first post.

I'm gonna guess at Wall-E, or whatever his name was.

Anyway, for all the MCL vs Livi fans debate, surely you could put a stop to all this pish by producing the apparent photo of him and Massone. After all, i'm sure if it exists and was posted here, he'd probably never come back on. Not that i'm at all sceptical of it's existence. Ahem.

Indeed Alex; its so satisfying stalking a poor woman because she had the cheek to joke that you might be going through a mid-life crisis? The find out her home address and telephone number and to send abusive messages including telling her that her disabled child should have been killed at birth?

Yes; very satisfying.

Maybe calling him Pondlife was an embellishment/compliment and an insult to Pondlife.

MCL now appears to be much lower than that and the stuff we scrape off our shoes.

Edited by yorkie5979

Maybe calling him Pondlife was an embellishment/compliment and an insult to Pondlife.

MCL now appears to be much lower than that and the stuff we scrape off our shoes.

Oh dear Yorkie, you fail again if you believe that pile of pish :lol: :lol: :lol:

Interesting first post.

I'm gonna guess at Wall-E, or whatever his name was.

Anyway, for all the MCL vs Livi fans debate, surely you could put a stop to all this pish by producing the apparent photo of him and Massone. After all, i'm sure if it exists and was posted here, he'd probably never come back on. Not that i'm at all sceptical of it's existence. Ahem.

The original offer still stands for the £1,000 donation. I know my money is safe though ;)

:lol:

I'd be astonished if this happens. The simple fact is that we've only got a couple of signed players left this summer. Now unless we intend to operate with a squad of two, plus the five or six U-19s who are remotely capable of playing at SFL1 level, then we will have to bring other players in. These are most likely to consist almost entirely of free agents, and almost certainly all going to be from SFL2/3 with a possible cast-off or two from this Division.

Doing the "OMG WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!" routine every time we pick up a free agent is completely pointless. If we start throwing transfer fees about again, or big wages, i'll be among the first to criticise.

Not long till this thread gets bumped up to the first division forum. What fun :)

Yes; very satisfying.

Obviously you'll have been to the police with this 'evidence' and I can expect a knock on the door at any moment? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh dear Yorkie, you fail again if you believe that pile of pish :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you referring to what Jamie's Maw has written ?

or are you referring to the very accurate description of yourself ?

MCL -- it wasn't me , its everyone else , big boys did it , they all mislead you , i'm the only one who tells the truth.

Hope you remembered to replace your stone when you crawled out from under it this morning.

Edited by yorkie5979

Are you referring to what Jamie's Maw has written ?

or are you referring to the very accurate description of yourself ?

MCL -- it wasn't me , its everyone else , big boys did it , they all mislead you , i'm the only one who tells the truth.

Hope you remembered to replace your stone when you crawled out from under it this morning.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guy in the pub earlier reckons Livi have appointed a new director, anything to do with MCL's story?

Yes, strange that Andy Gemmell is made a director this week of all weeks.

He was in at the beginning with Rankine but disappeared from the scene. Maybe he was away getting his puppet strings renewed? :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Just because there is no photographic evidence of something doesn't mean it did not happen.

It was stated by the "Trust" board that there was photographic evidence so they lied. Just like they lied about so many other things :rolleyes:

They won't last long at the rate they're going anyway. Everybody has lost interest and they don't have any shares for the money they've gifted to the club :lol: :lol: :lol: