Livingston - all the threads merged

Are Livi gaun bust then?

Not yet. The sequestration order looks like the BoS are calling in personal guarantees for a business loan that hasn't been paid back on time.

It's possible that they could be paid off with, amongst other things, shares in a football club.

Just imagine if it's the same person. Livingston could have BoS as a shareholder and be looking for a new Chairman... :o

There's a sequestration hearing at Livingston Sheriff Court next Wednesday, 4th May brought by Bank of Scotland plc -v- Gerard Keith Nixon.

The Livi Chairman's full name is Gerard Keith Nixon.

SQ44/11

One and the same or a flukey coincidence ?

This concerns his Decorating Business.

This concerns his Decorating Business.

So it is him then?

If so, it's personal guarantees that are being sequestrated which can include shareholdings in other businesses.

If his decorating business is in trouble, not forgetting he has already made some employees redundant, then how can he justify making loans to Livingston FC?

Will it mean he needs the loans he has made to Livingston FC paid back soon ?

So it is him then?

If so, it's personal guarantees that are being sequestrated which can include shareholdings in other businesses.

If his decorating business is in trouble, not forgetting he has already made some employees redundant, then how can he justify making loans to Livingston FC?

Will it mean he needs the loans he has made to Livingston FC paid back soon ?

No point in answering any of the above as you will do your usual twisted interpretation and also add a large pinch of your doom & gloom.

Worrying times ahead, Chief Executive in Court and MCL not using his preferred three laughing smilies after every shit-stirring statement.

Worrying times indeed and yet you're not concerned with the court case and how it will affect Livi.

How is it shit-stirring when I've reported facts and merely looked at the possibilities of how things may develop?

You can't see or hear much with your head stuck in the sand :D

No point in answering any of the above as you will do your usual twisted interpretation and also add a large pinch of your doom & gloom.

That's ok then. Stick your fingers in your ears, close you eyes and go 'la la la..' :lol: :lol: :lol:

Worrying times indeed and yet you're not concerned with the court case and how it will affect Livi.

At what point have I said I'm not concerned? Please re-read the first three words of my original post. Up until this point though, I can't fault the current board for what they've done for this club, and moving a number of the higher paid players on shows to me that they're trying to move the club in the right direction financially. However, if what you say about Nixon is true then I'm surprised that more Livingston supporters aren't keeping a watchful eye on these developments.

How is it shit-stirring when I've reported facts and merely looked at the possibilities of how things may develop?

I'm not quite sure what history you share with LFC or the supporters' trust, but the way you unveil each development with a degree of smugness makes me think that there's more than meets the eye as to why you bring up these things. I could be totally wide of the mark, although. I just get the feeling you're almost taking pleasure in bringing up these negative events, as opposed to being a "fan" of Livingston.

Also, I'm surprised a poster of your distinct intellectual capabilities hasn't discovered the multi-quote system.

At what point have I said I'm not concerned? Please re-read the first three words of my original post. Up until this point though, I can't fault the current board for what they've done for this club, and moving a number of the higher paid players on shows to me that they're trying to move the club in the right direction financially. However, if what you say about Nixon is true then I'm surprised that more Livingston supporters aren't keeping a watchful eye on these developments.

You know full well you said times were worrying because I hadn't used any smillies rather than the fact the Chief Exec is in court this week. :lol:

I'm not quite sure what history you share with LFC or the supporters' trust, but the way you unveil each development with a degree of smugness makes me think that there's more than meets the eye as to why you bring up these things. I could be totally wide of the mark, although. I just get the feeling you're almost taking pleasure in bringing up these negative events, as opposed to being a "fan" of Livingston.

Also, I'm surprised a poster of your distinct intellectual capabilities hasn't discovered the multi-quote system.

Have you seen the pictures of Massone in my car with me the "Trust" board claimed they had? Me neither.

I know how to use multi quotes. I just enjoyed upping my post count :lol:

You know full well you said times were worrying because I hadn't used any smillies rather than the fact the Chief Exec is in court this week. :lol:

Worrying times ahead, Chief Executive in Court and MCL not using his preferred three laughing smilies after every shit-stirring statement.

Well, I'll be.

Have you seen the pictures of Massone in my car with me the "Trust" board claimed they had? Me neither.

I'm quite interested to see this. Any chance you could point me in the direction of when all these accusations were thrown about like monkeys chucking pieces of their own shit at each other at the zoo?

You should seek help if you gain so much pleasure from such a menial thing.

I'm quite interested to see this. Any chance you could point me in the direction of when all these accusations were thrown about like monkeys chucking pieces of their own shit at each other at the zoo?

A previous post

That's one of my replies I can find back further in the thread. Despite my generous offer nothing was forthcoming :D

Wall E was a username used by pedro / plug / mouth / scarface / LiviTV also known as "Trust" board member Peter Glasgow and the same claim was repeated by other board members David Charles and Don Paul using their various usernames on here.

Pondlife

Oh dear Yorkie. You lose :lol: :lol: :lol:

No !

I'm just remembering the accusations made by yourself about members of the Trust using donatations / collections to purchase their Season Tickets , when you were challenged on this you could not provide any information / evidence to back up your accusatation.

I contacted the Trust and was extremely satisfied with the response they gave.

You seem to lead a very shallow non fulfilling life , whereby you need to gather scraps of stories together and formulate them into something they are not , for whatever reason you have an axe to grind with LFL and Livi FC and because you have become bitter and twisted the truth / facts are being ignored.

You mention others on here never answering questions , well you are sharing the same boat.

No !

I'm just remembering the accusations made by yourself about members of the Trust using donatations / collections to purchase their Season Tickets , when you were challenged on this you could not provide any information / evidence to back up your accusatation.

I contacted the Trust and was extremely satisfied with the response they gave.

You seem to lead a very shallow non fulfilling life , whereby you need to gather scraps of stories together and formulate them into something they are not , for whatever reason you have an axe to grind with LFL and Livi FC and because you have become bitter and twisted the truth / facts are being ignored.

You mention others on here never answering questions , well you are sharing the same boat.

I'm glad you were satisfied. Unfortunately they've not been able to satisfy me by producing the pictures of Massone in my car or any other evidence for the lies they told about me.

I live a very deep and fulfilled life, thanks for worrying about me though :lol: :lol: :lol:

You and other Livi fans seem to be happy to ignore the fact the Chief Exec is in court for sequestration. The result of this could be insolvency/bankruptcy which will bar him from being a director of any company. It's not even considered important enough to raise on LL. I remember all those fans that were going to keep a close eye on the new owners of the club.

Here's some info about sequestration

I live a very deep and fulfilled life, thanks for worrying about me though :lol: :lol: :lol:

Indeed Alex; its so satisfying stalking a poor woman because she had the cheek to joke that you might be going through a mid-life crisis? The find out her home address and telephone number and to send abusive messages including telling her that her disabled child should have been killed at birth?

Yes; very satisfying.

Indeed Alex; its so satisfying stalking a poor woman because she had the cheek to joke that you might be going through a mid-life crisis? The find out her home address and telephone number and to send abusive messages including telling her that her disabled child should have been killed at birth?

Yes; very satisfying.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

WHIT?