Livingston - all the threads merged

And so it finally transpires the transfer fee for Griffiths was frittered away into a private bank account. Well, when the chips are down...

:lol: :lol: :lol: stop it with the puns Plug ugly/Pedro/007/LiviTV/Scarface :D

Mr McGruther didn't do a very good job if he missed £115,000 from the books :lol: In fact, he's diddled the Livi creditors by not disclosing the true amount of the assets...

Lets see, so any money due to the club should go into the club's bank account and not to a third party's bank account ?

So, tell us how is it the club shop operates these days ?

• 2 weeks later...

Livi have been fined £100 and ordered to replay the youth cup match against Coldstream for fielding an ineligible player. Michael Scott was cup tied after playing for East Fife in an earlier round.

Thank goodness for the millionaires and their deep pockets :)

• 2 weeks later...

My mole informs me that the Livi "Trust" is about to implode. Everybody is falling out with each other over minor details and the pressure of being used and abused by the club as volunteers.

It would almost be worth joining so I can be at the AGM to see it all disintegrate :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ahoj!

My mole informs me that the Livi "Trust" is about to implode. Everybody is falling out with each other over minor details and the pressure of being used and abused by the club as volunteers.

It would almost be worth joining so I can be at the AGM to see it all disintegrate :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm on the edge of my seat chewing at my nails ...

Borys

Livi have been fined £100 and ordered to replay the youth cup match against Coldstream for fielding an ineligible player. Michael Scott was cup tied after playing for East Fife in an earlier round.

Thank goodness for the millionaires and their deep pockets :)

9-0 Livi in the replay, you wouldn't want to put that up though, wouldn't do for you to post something good about the team.. :D

9-0 Livi in the replay, you wouldn't want to put that up though, wouldn't do for you to post something good about the team.. :D

I've posted plenty good stuff about the team :D

The post about the fine was from an email I received. No-one emailed me the score from the replay ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Oh dear, did someone get the hump?

Never mind, I still have the photos and the internet is a very big place :lol: :lol: :lol:

They're already on a couple of gay dating sites so you should be getting phone calls any day soon :lol: