Livingston - all the threads merged

I couldn't find those quotes by SD in this thread ?

Anyway, because his posts fit your argument means he clearly has knowledge to read the accounts the way you want him to but I've been running my own business for 13 years and that excludes me from my view of them?

They are in the Dundee thread.

No because others look to him for insight on accounts, that's why I thought his view was relevant in this case. As I also said, he is neutral which adds additional credence to his opinion. Nothing should exclude you from your opinion though, haven't said that, I just don't take your posts which show your bias, very seriously.

Edited by EdinburghLivi

They are in the Dundee thread.

No because others look to him for insight on accounts, that's why I thought his view was relevant in this case. As I also said, he is neutral which adds additional credence to his opinion. Nothing should exclude you from your opinion though, haven't said that, I just don't take your posts which show your bias, very seriously.

Fair enough. Have you got enough sand there ?? :lol:

One question is asked before you sign and submit the accounts - Is this a fair and true reflection of the company accounts?

In my view, the accounts don't show a true reflection of the company on that date. Even if they go into admin a month later as Livi did, you can't backdate and write off bad debt that hasn't happened yet. That should be shown in the next year's accounts.

I couldn't find those quotes by SD in this thread ?

Anyway, because his posts fit your argument means he clearly has knowledge to read the accounts the way you want him to but I've been running my own business for 13 years and that excludes me from my view of them?

It's more that his explanation fits the known facts - ie that Livi were known to have debts of £1.9 million when they went into admin just a few weeks after the period covered by those accounts. SD's explanation makes sense of why those debts are not showing in them.

Fair enough. Have you got enough sand there ?? :lol:

One question is asked before you sign and submit the accounts - Is this a fair and true reflection of the company accounts?

In my view, the accounts don't show a true reflection of the company on that date. Even if they go into admin a month later as Livi did, you can't backdate and write off bad debt that hasn't happened yet. That should be shown in the next year's accounts.

Whatever. Skyline Drifter has given a very probable explanation of how and why the accounts look like this. I'd be quite happy to believe an expert on the subject as opposed to some guy with a giant chip on his shoulder after people rightfully told him off for acting like a prize arse.

Whatever. Skyline Drifter has given a very probable explanation of how and why the accounts look like this. I'd be quite happy to believe an expert on the subject as opposed to some guy with a giant chip on his shoulder after people rightfully told him off for acting like a prize arse.

Whatever. Baaaaa :ass:lol: :lol: :lol:

If it someone on the wind up, theyve gone to the trouble of making their IP address look like it comes from Telecom Italia :huh:

I didn't say he wasn't Italian. Just that it wasn't Angelo. There is a also Livi fan on Livilions who lives and works in Italy although I'm not saying it's him ;)

It was Wilson wot dun it :D

Mind you, he goes on about sugar daddies being a bad thing without a hint of irony at Livi's situation.

My mole tells me that the "Trust" are being investigated by HMRC and face a fine for being late with their accounts :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Ahoj!

Thanks, incidentally, to whoever has been posting links to my twohundredpercent articles (the ones on Dundee, I think) on livilions. Nice to know someone is reading them.

I read them directly on twohundredpercent. A good read :thumsup2

Borys

• 3 weeks later...