Livingston - all the threads merged

Surely, as a former treasurer who helped build a business plan involving complex economics to be used when you managed to get rid of Massone, you can understand the abbreviated accounts posted above?

I was not involved in building any business plan rolleyes.gif

What income streams were strangled by the Trust?

They refused to give him any money they had collected in return for shares despite them now having given most of their money over to the new owners in return for 0 shares.

They appealed to the membership not to buy season tickets and also wrote to the other Italians asking them to stop putting in money.

I was not involved in building any business plan rolleyes.gif

You were the treasurer at the time. Are you admitting the business plan was drawn up without any input from the treasurer?

They refused to give him any money they had collected in return for shares despite them now having given most of their money over to the new owners in return for 0 shares.

They appealed to the membership not to buy season tickets and also wrote to the other Italians asking them to stop putting in money.

Would you have given Massone any money? Really??? blink.gif

I didn't see any appeal, although again, would you have bought a season ticket with Massone in charge running the club into oblivion?

Stop putting money in? Did they even start? sad.gif

Yes, but being self appointed ultimate expert in all things Trust I'm sure you knew that already. biggrin.gif

I find it funny that the person in charge of the financial affairs of the "Trust" was excluded from writing up the business plan :lol:

I find it funny that the person in charge of the financial affairs of the "Trust" was excluded from writing up the business plan laugh.gif

Glad to have put a smile on your face MCL. laugh.gif

There was no 'exclusion' as you put it, the writing of the business plan was in the hands of people more able to do it, no need for me to be involved. smile.gif

Would you have given Massone any money? Really??? blink.gif

I didn't see any appeal, although again, would you have bought a season ticket with Massone in charge running the club into oblivion?

Stop putting money in? Did they even start? sad.gif

There were quite a few fans had bought season tickets but a lot didn't on the advice of the "Trust", the same ones who complain about players being sold on the cheap and the Dorrans sell on clause being sold cheaply.

I'm not backing Massone but just saying, going by the accounts and If everyone had pulled together the club could have survived in a better state than it is today.

It's even possible that he could have been removed at a later date instead of playing roulette with the club's very existence.

I ask you again, if the club had folded due to the gamble failing, do you think McDougall or Rankine would have shed any tears?

There were quite a few fans had bought season tickets but a lot didn't on the advice of the "Trust", the same ones who complain about players being sold on the cheap and the Dorrans sell on clause being sold cheaply.

I'm not backing Massone but just saying, going by the accounts and If everyone had pulled together the club could have survived in a better state than it is today.

It's even possible that he could have been removed at a later date instead of playing roulette with the club's very existence.

I ask you again, if the club had folded due to the gamble failing, do you think McDougall or Rankine would have shed any tears?

Going by your logic then MCL, should you have been more patient about getting the money you were due from Livingston instead of doing your level best to get your case publicised as widly as possible? It's a stretch, but maybe it was you who started the ball rolling ending Massone's dream by having the affrontary of asking for what you were due! laugh.gif

In reality, if the Trust and others had done nothing, nothing is what would be left of LFC right now.

Going by your logic then MCL, should you have been more patient about getting the money you were due from Livingston instead of doing your level best to get your case publicised as widly as possible? It's a stretch, but maybe it was you who started the ball rolling ending Massone's dream by having the affrontary of asking for what you were due! laugh.gif

In reality, if the Trust and others had done nothing, nothing is what would be left of LFC right now.

The ball had started rolling before Massone had bought the club. I was called by the Retard to give my side of the story, I didn't call them.

Read what I've written again, I'm not saying they should have done nothing, I'm saying they could have done more to help the club but they have this stupid ideal that they could take over the club despite only raising £20k since 2004 :rolleyes:

The ball had started rolling before Massone had bought the club. I was called by the Retard to give my side of the story, I didn't call them.

Read what I've written again, I'm not saying they should have done nothing, I'm saying they could have done more to help the club but they have this stupid ideal that they could take over the club despite only raising £20k since 2004 rolleyes.gif

Typo there, I assume you mean Record. tongue.gif I don't really see what difference it makes who made the phone call, you told them your story in order to help you get your money from the club - and it worked I believe, fair enough.

Anyway, bottom line, like me I am sure you are delighted we still have a club to support and are enjoying watching them week in, week out, win lose or draw. Mon' the Lions!! smile.gif

Typo there, I assume you mean Record. tongue.gif I don't really see what difference it makes who made the phone call, you told them your story in order to help you get your money from the club - and it worked I believe, fair enough.

Anyway, bottom line, like me I am sure you are delighted we still have a club to support and are enjoying watching them week in, week out, win lose or draw. Mon' the Lions!! smile.gif

Damn mobile predictive text laugh.gif

I got my money by using due process through the courts. I think who made the phone call between the Record and me does make a difference because you were implying I ran to the press with a story when in fact they contacted me first. Anyway, I don't think the story made any difference to the outcome.

Glad to hear you actually attend the games now laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Interesting part of the lease is that the council were due 33%, now cut to 25%, of any games played there such as the recent Victory Shield match but they choose not to take it. I'm sure it would be worth a few bob once you count in the Sky TV money.

lease.pdf

Edited by MCL

Fantastic rebuttal.

Do you not find it strange that the club's accounts have been posted up for a few days and now the lease and yet no-one has even mentioned them on Livilions? Talk about ostriches :lol:

Edited by MCL

Myself and quite a few others i know didn't renew our ST's because we didn't trust Massone, he wasn't paying staff, never had a float for tills, so you didn't get served in the AS unless you had the correct change, away fans came in and couldn't get lager and other drinks because Massone hadn't paid suppliers and the place was running dry. He'd done too many things over the season and even the most trusting Livi fans had seen he was a liar, and had lied to them one time too many.

Theres not a hope in hell Massone would have ran the club any better not matter how much help he got, he wasn't living in the real world, guy was on another planet FFS, he was getting worse by the day. IMO the council did what need to be doen to get the crazy c**t out and we're lucky to still have a club, as he tried to block the CVA and put us into liquidation.

You already know all this though, you don't really believe what you're saying, it's obv your hatred for the Trust is motive for all this Massone might have got through it pish. dry.gif