Livingston - all the threads merged

Thanks pal, but there's more to this than a few posts on a messageboard.

I believe that the current people at Livi FC are willing to answer any question put to them in the right forum, but having personal attacks on a messageboard is not going to get you the answers you want.

I agree with you no team is whiter than white, but there are meetings set up for all fans to question the board, manager, trust, etc.

I haven't seen MCL at any of these meetings thats my particular point. If he was going to meetings asking the hard, but sensible questions not many fans would fault him.

He has an agenda towards the current Livi FC Board & Livi Trust . Thats clear for all to see.

I remember being at a meeting (tick :D) where it was stated that the one thing you must do is pay your staff.

I also remember posting on this thread about sales in the club shop going through another company. Jack has posted it on LL -

"This does have something to do with Livingston as Ged Nixon stated at a meeting that he would never not pay his staff like the previous owner. Obviously not true! How do we know that what he says now is fact? Also it is not the Administrators fault that his Company is in Liquidation. That is his responsibility. With reference to the credit card payments going to Presidential Properties what guarantee is there that this Company will also not go to the wall. "

What's all this about the club going back into administration, or some sort of shit?

From what i can see it's about Ged Nixon's company going into admin, not Livi, don't know what impact that'll have on Livi if it's true though. Keane's travel agents went bust at the same time his involvement with Livi went south, Flynn's call centres went bust when he was in trouble running Livi just after he sold it onto Massone, difference this time is Nixon isn't solely running Livi, but must still have an impact when a director who's invested in the club has difficulties in his own business, if indeed he is.

MCL, if you are as you claim a Livi fan, why does this make you so happy, seems you take great delight whenever something goes wrong, or at least is rumoured to have, at Livi, going by your laughing smileys anyway.

From what i can see it's about Ged Nixon's company going into admin, not Livi, don't know what impact that'll have on Livi if it's true though. Keane's travel agents went bust at the same time his involvement with Livi went south, Flynn's call centres went bust when he was in trouble running Livi just after he sold it onto Massone, difference this time is Nixon isn't solely running Livi, but must still have an impact when a director who's invested in the club has difficulties in his own business, if indeed he is.

MCL, if you are as you claim a Livi fan, why does this make you so happy, seems you take great delight whenever something goes wrong, or at least is rumoured to have, at Livi, going by your laughing smileys anyway.

I'm smiling at the people who ran a campaign to discredit me (remember the Massone in my car picture ?).

They all snuggled up to Ged Nixon after running a campaign to drive Massone out. They told people not to buy season tickets despite the fact this would impact on his ability to pay staff wages then were outraged when the staff didn't get paid. They created a business plan but wouldn't show it to Massone to help him. He told a few fibs in his time but it was true when he said people at the club were working against him.

Nixon obviously used the "Trust" as a vehicle to get Massone out and him in position to take over. They went on about tests to make sure directors were fit and proper persons to run a football club. I can't remember them doing that test on him.

If, as it appears true, his company has gone into liquidation then is his post as Chief Exec tenable ?

I don't see why doing a little advertising for my friends at The Sun makes me an arse ?

Being so flippant about the club being in 'financial difficulties' does. Not disclosing any information you know also gives that effect.

Being so flippant about the club being in 'financial difficulties' does. Not disclosing any information you know also gives that effect.

The only information I have is that there might well be a report on this in The Sun in the morning. I was merely pointing another Livi fan in the direction of this. Still don't think that makes me an arse.

The only information I have is that there might well be a report on this in The Sun in the morning. I was merely pointing another Livi fan in the direction of this. Still don't think that makes me an arse.

As I said your general attitude towards the club's apparent plight makes you an arse. What makes you more of an arse is that the club surviving seems to be less important to you than settling scores with people in the Trust. Utterly pathetic along with any lies that have been thrown your way, if they have.

What grates me is how you revel in someone elses mis fortune.

If its true then Ged will need to deal with what he's said in the past & am sure he will, but as a Livi fan am not going to score petty 'points' against someone that wants to revel in this unfortunate situation for all concerned.

Carry on in your attack on all things Livi FC sad.gif

What grates me is how you revel in someone elses mis fortune.

If its true then Ged will need to deal with what he's said in the past & am sure he will, but as a Livi fan am not going to score petty 'points' against someone that wants to revel in this unfortunate situation for all concerned.

Carry on in your attack on all things Livi FC sad.gif

Am I still banned from Almondvale ? Tick

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by MCL

I'm smiling at the people who ran a campaign to discredit me (remember the Massone in my car picture ?).

They all snuggled up to Ged Nixon after running a campaign to drive Massone out. They told people not to buy season tickets despite the fact this would impact on his ability to pay staff wages then were outraged when the staff didn't get paid. They created a business plan but wouldn't show it to Massone to help him. He told a few fibs in his time but it was true when he said people at the club were working against him.

Nixon obviously used the "Trust" as a vehicle to get Massone out and him in position to take over. They went on about tests to make sure directors were fit and proper persons to run a football club. I can't remember them doing that test on him.

If, as it appears true, his company has gone into liquidation then is his post as Chief Exec tenable ?

By the time GN and co ran a campaign to oust Massone it was apparent to everyone that Massone was a lying basket case who ran up debt without paying anything, helping him out would've only prolonged Livi's pain, his townhouse, mobile phone and car hire/parking fines alone were a disgrace, everything else became clear as we were dragged further into the mire by the man, he still perpatrated lies right to the end and even tried to block the CVA with more lies about him being a major creditor, if he'd succeeded then Livi would be no more, yet he still tells us he cared only for the club??

Told a few fibs is the biggest understatement of the year, he was a terminal liar who needed to be booted out for the club to survive. However that explains your dislike for Nixon, he was a Trust member and you have issues with them after you and the Trust parted company, whatever happened you really have a huge grudge about it to the point you don't care what happens to Livi.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think it proves anything of the kind.

A couple of questions maybe you will answer.

a) Did you contribute to the Fighting Fund?

If yes, then:

b) Are you happy that your money was used to buy £35 tickets for the "Trust" board and their friends & family to attend the Hogmanay do ?

Livi 293 / Calum 293

I see you're quick to comment on here and LL but not very good at answering questions.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by MCL