Livingston - all the threads merged

In the absence of a relevant argument go for the smilies. Nice one Alex. Got your season ticket yet?

I didn't attend a couple of events and he gives me ticks :lol: It made me laugh :lol:

No I've not got a season ticket. No point as I work on Saturdays :D

No point in giving the club a bit of help financially considering you're so quick to slag them off for overspending? Nah, didn't think so :rolleyes:

No point in paying for the "Trust" board and their friends to attend this year's Hogmanay do you mean ? :lol:

I didn't attend a couple of events and he gives me ticks laugh.gif It made me laugh laugh.gif

No I've not got a season ticket. No point as I work on Saturdays biggrin.gif

The point being you're happy to throw shite from behind your keyboard.

You're not a Livi fan & thats clear for all to see.laugh.gif

Its clear you have an agenda against the Livi Trust. The Hogmanay question was answered for you. Your thoughts were as normal bollocks laugh.gif

The 99p in the £ was answered at the recent fans' forum. Didin't see you there.laugh.gif

After long periods of no one posting on this thread generally you want to post on it again laugh.gif

Livi fans' know your agenda against the club & Livi Trust & its for the other posters to make up there own mind.

I so enjoyed holding, touching & getting photos of the 3rd division trophy, but didn't see you once laugh.gif

jog on & just leave the fans in peace because you're clearly no longer a Livi fan.

Only popping in on this thread ,as tbh it has nothing to do with me,(except that i stayed in West Lothian for a couple of years) BUT if MCL has an agenda would it not be better to be completely open with the answers. I honestly do believe that MLC has got Livingstone FC at heart when he is asking these questions.

No football team is whiter than white, so dissenting voices should be heard so the club can go forward in the long term. And if the Club/Trust is doing their jobs correctly, there should be no fear in telling the whole truth, even if that truth in unpalatable.

Hope this makes sense as my hangover is horrendous!

Edited by thebuddie994

Only popping in on this thread ,as tbh it has nothing to do with me,(except that i stayed in West Lothian for a couple of years) BUT if MCL has an agenda would it not be better to be completely open with the answers. I honestly do believe that MLC has got Livingstone FC at heart when he is asking these questions.

No football team is whiter than white, so dissenting voices should be heard so the club can go forward in the long term. And if the Club/Trust is doing their jobs correctly, there should be no fear in telling the whole truth, even if that truth in unpalatable.

Thanks pal, but there's more to this than a few posts on a messageboard.

I believe that the current people at Livi FC are willing to answer any question put to them in the right forum, but having personal attacks on a messageboard is not going to get you the answers you want.

I agree with you no team is whiter than white, but there are meetings set up for all fans to question the board, manager, trust, etc.

I haven't seen MCL at any of these meetings thats my particular point. If he was going to meetings asking the hard, but sensible questions not many fans would fault him.

He has an agenda towards the current Livi FC Board & Livi Trust . Thats clear for all to see.

Well said :thumsup2

Thanks pal, but there's more to this than a few posts on a messageboard.

I believe that the current people at Livi FC are willing to answer any question put to them in the right forum, but having personal attacks on a messageboard is not going to get you the answers you want.

I agree with you no team is whiter than white, but there are meetings set up for all fans to question the board, manager, trust, etc.

I haven't seen MCL at any of these meetings thats my particular point. If he was going to meetings asking the hard, but sensible questions not many fans would fault him.

He has an agenda towards the current Livi FC Board & Livi Trust . Thats clear for all to see.

With the allegations breaking on Livilions, will the "Trust" be making up a new business plan to takeover the club when it all goes tits up ? :D

With the allegations breaking on Livilions, will the "Trust" be making up a new business plan to takeover the club when it all goes tits up ? :D

Livilions has gone into denial (again) with the bearer of the news getting pelters. 007, how is the backup business plan coming along ? :lol:

Livilions has gone into denial (again) with the bearer of the news getting pelters. 007, how is the backup business plan coming along ? laugh.gif

Sadly news like this plays into your hands & you like to mock others.

No need for a back up plan all is well at Livi FC (even if the news is correct although its still hear say for the moment) Livi FC is not a 1 man band any longer.

Edited by 7

Sadly news like this plays into your hands & you like to mock others.

No need for a back up plan all is well at Livi FC (even if the news is correct although its still hear say for the moment) Livi FC is not a 1 man band any longer.

How do you know all is well at Livi FC ? I remember you sticking up for Keane too as his other businesses started to implode. Can the Chief Exec give 100% to Livi if he is having problems in his other businesses ?