Livingston - all the threads merged

There is no mention of the council leader in that story!!!!!!!! !!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Beurskins is one of the Save the Hospital "independents" propping up the SNP administration.

However there is not a word that Peter Johnston has had his fingers in the till.

"Documents also show that council leader Peter Johnston was copied into intemperate emails sent to staff, as well as correspondence from Beurskens as a consultant."

Reading isn't your strong point, maybe you should stick to The Beano :lol: :lol: :lol:

You sound like you are still grieving badly for our ex-chairman, don't worry they say time heals.

Not grieving at all.

There's no doubt he was a bit on the mad side but if he was treated the same as the Livi5 (debt wiped out, rent free for a year then reduced to £50k per year, "Trust" helping out by running turnstyles, buying stock for the shop and giving money in return for free tickets to Hogmanay do), then maybe we would still be in the first division and waiting on a healthy payoff for Dorrans being sold on.

Like Blair and Bush it was all about regime change :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not grieving at all.

There's no doubt he was a bit on the mad side but if he was treated the same as the Livi5 (debt wiped out, rent free for a year then reduced to £50k per year, "Trust" helping out by running turnstyles, buying stock for the shop and giving money in return for free tickets to Hogmanay do), then maybe we would still be in the first division and waiting on a healthy payoff for Dorrans being sold on.

Like Blair and Bush it was all about regime change laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Massone cashed in (for himself) any hope of gaining a payoff from Dorrans being sold on as you are well aware.

You make it sound like Massone had no support or help, he had David Hastie & The Man & you, I'm sure you all would have run the turnstyles for him if he had asked. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Massone cashed in (for himself) any hope of gaining a payoff from Dorrans being sold on as you are well aware.

You make it sound like Massone had no support or help, he had David Hastie & The Man & you, I'm sure you all would have run the turnstyles for him if he had asked. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

My point was that had he had the support he wouldn't have needed to cash in on Dorrans.

If the "Trust" had worked with him instead of plotting against him then who knows where we would have been ?

Problem was the "Trust" had grand ideas of running the club despite only having raised £16k in 2 years. They've given almost all of that to the 3 millionaires and still only have 1% of the worthless shares they received from Mr Flynn :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now you're on the "Trust" board, did you happen to ask why the lottery jackpot is only going up by £100 per week when it normally goes up £250 ? When lottery jackpots rise to a decent level like Livi's is now they tend to sell more tickets as people think it gives them a better chance to win so where is all the extra money going ?

Now you're on the "Trust" board, did you happen to ask why the lottery jackpot is only going up by £100 per week when it normally goes up £250 ? When lottery jackpots rise to a decent level like Livi's is now they tend to sell more tickets as people think it gives them a better chance to win so where is all the extra money going ?

The trust doesn't run the lottery.

Surely if you are this concerned about it you could pick up the phone & ask the club yourself? wink.gif

Not grieving at all.

Like Blair and Bush it was all about regime change laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Yeah, like Hitler was a bit of a c**t to the jews.

Talk about understatement. This must be the biggest pile of shit you've written on here yet, wouldn't have mattered how much support Madsone got he'd have put the club down the shitter, would just have taken him longer, he was a grade A nutter, who didn't know what the truth was, Billy Liar was a realist in comparison.

He was that hopeless that even Flynn won a court case against him, must've been the first court case Flynn ever won, and he had plenty when he was in charge of Livi.

The trust doesn't run the lottery.

Surely if you are this concerned about it you could pick up the phone & ask the club yourself? wink.gif

I know that but a "Trust" board member is a member of the club board and the "Trust" claim they saved the club and have influence in running it.

I think it is related to financial dealings of the club so it's worth putting in here. So, I would like you to find out and report back here so everyone can see the answer. Better that than everybody phoning the club surely ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

There is a £20,000 maximum so they might as well keep going with the £250 per week added until they reach that total. Unless the money is required elsewhere ?

Yeah, like Hitler was a bit of a c**t to the jews.

Talk about understatement. This must be the biggest pile of shit you've written on here yet, wouldn't have mattered how much support Madsone got he'd have put the club down the shitter, would just have taken him longer, he was a grade A nutter, who didn't know what the truth was, Billy Liar was a realist in comparison.

He was that hopeless that even Flynn won a court case against him, must've been the first court case Flynn ever won, and he had plenty when he was in charge of Livi.

I had a fair idea that you would be the one to hit Godwin's Law first :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

I know that but a "Trust" board member is a member of the club board and the "Trust" claim they saved the club and have influence in running it.

I think it is related to financial dealings of the club so it's worth putting in here. So, I would like you to find out and report back here so everyone can see the answer. Better that than everybody phoning the club surely ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

There is a £20,000 maximum so they might as well keep going with the £250 per week added until they reach that total. Unless the money is required elsewhere ?

Any chance of an answer on this PLL ? Or do you have something to hide ? :lol:

This has got Gretna 2008 written all over it. :angry:

How is it possible to pay players full-time wages and also service the millions that the club owes it's' debtors? Someone is not doing their sums correctly. :unsure:

I really cannot see where this club is going or is there some sort of hidden agenda? Does anyone on here care to elaborate how the finances at Livy are being controlled? :rolleyes:

Maybe I will be correct and the club will be playing Gretna2008 and their new guise of Livingston 2010. :ph34r:

This has got Gretna 2008 written all over it. :angry:

How is it possible to pay players full-time wages and also service the millions that the club owes it's' debtors? Someone is not doing their sums correctly. :unsure:

I really cannot see where this club is going or is there some sort of hidden agenda? Does anyone on here care to elaborate how the finances at Livy are being controlled? :rolleyes:

Maybe I will be correct and the club will be playing Gretna2008 and their new guise of Livingston 2010. :ph34r:

We don't have debtors as they all agreed to accept 5p in the £. The cooncil were very helpful in writing off £300,000 worth of debt and letting us have Almondvale rent free for a year then only charging a peppercorn rent in future.

The club is now owned by 3 millionaires so no problems with paying full time wages ;)

There are lots of hidden agendas. No-one has started building around Almondvale yet :lol:

Hope this is helpful in your quest for truth :lol: :lol: :lol:

We don't have debtors as they all agreed to accept 5p in the £. The cooncil were very helpful in writing off £300,000 worth of debt and letting us have Almondvale rent free for a year then only charging a peppercorn rent in future.

The club is now owned by 3 millionaires so no problems with paying full time wages ;)

There are lots of hidden agendas. No-one has started building around Almondvale yet :lol:

Hope this is helpful in your quest for truth :lol: :lol: :lol:

So it's nothing like Gretna at all then.................oh, wait.

We don't have debtors as they all agreed to accept 5p in the £.

They had no fekin option

The cooncil were very helpful in writing off £300,000 worth of debt and letting us have Almondvale rent free for a year then only charging a peppercorn rent in future.

Times the inhabitants were voting the hoors oot then

Hope the cooncil is as helpful with their cooncil house tenants when they fall into arrears with their rent

They had no fekin option

They did. They could have voted against the CVA. I don't like the fact they only 5p in the £ and I'm glad I got in before it all went tits up.

Times the inhabitants were voting the hoors oot then

Hope the cooncil is as helpful with their cooncil house tenants when they fall into arrears with their rent

I agree with that too. A private company business shouldn't have received that type of help when a normal rent payer falling into arrears would have been kicked out into the street. A normal rent payer falling into arrears can't offer the cooncil leader freebies like hospitality at football matches though ;):lol: