Livingston - all the threads merged

You keep denying it if you like, I'll just keep pointing and laughing at you laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I have never welded in my life laugh.gif

My wife has never arranged anything for Livi FC laugh.gif

I'll keep telling the truth laugh.gif

You tell lies laugh.gif

I have never welded in my life laugh.gif

My wife has never arranged anything for Livi FC laugh.gif

I'll keep telling the truth laugh.gif

You tell lies laugh.gif

So which one of the other two sharing the username are you then ?

Billy Bunter who is over in India selling out UK jobs or Scarface the bus convenor ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

This thread is fast becoming like a Samuel Beckett play. Two West Lothian down and outs, on a scrap of waste ground, sit and argue for months, waiting for one to be proved right about a matter they've both forgotten about, and the moment (i.e. one of them being right) never arrives.

Edited to add: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by Ivo den Bieman

This thread is fast becoming like a Samuel Beckett play. Two West Lothian down and outs, on a scrap of waste ground, sit and argue for months, waiting for one to be proved right about a matter they've both forgotten about, and the moment (i.e. one of them being right) never arrives.

Edited to add: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There's actually 4 of us: me and the three jakies using 007's username :lol: :lol: :lol:

So which one of the other two sharing the username are you then ?

Billy Bunter who is over in India selling out UK jobs or Scarface the bus convenor ??? laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

You're wrong again laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Keep trying though laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

You're wrong again laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Keep trying though laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

My next guess would be the 4th member of your group - our new director - Dave Stoker ?

You could have passed the login round the bus on Saturday for all I know. If you have it won't be long until I get the details :lol: :lol: :lol:

Too busy for more guesses though, I've been asked to send my Winters dive pictures through to Gordon Smith :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited to add: laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I love men fighting! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Me Too PMSL

Just read that a fighting fund fundraiser here has added £4.50 to the grand total (whatever that is !!) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah - from the quiz night that was .I was down there and it was pretty decent. What's the reason for taking the piss out of the quiz night?

Yeah - from the quiz night that was .I was down there and it was pretty decent. What's the reason for taking the piss out of the quiz night?

I thought that was obvious but for the hard of thinking - An event to raise money for the "Trust" fighting fund realised the huge total of £4.50. Hardly enough for a couple of pints :lol: :lol: :lol:

The event had originally nothing to do with the Trust. The owner decided to put a portion of it towards the Fighting Fund after the night.

Edit:- MCL made a mistake when he was taking the piss out of the Trust :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry, that's all I could think of.

Edited by EdinburghLivi

I thought that was obvious but for the hard of thinking - An event to raise money for the "Trust" fighting fund realised the huge total of £4.50. Hardly enough for a couple of pints :lol: :lol: :lol:

The event was not to raise money for the "Trust" actually. £4.50 more than you have contributed.

If your gonna try and spout pish, get your facts right.

The event was not to raise money for the "Trust" actually. £4.50 more than you have contributed.

If your gonna try and spout pish, get your facts right.

Damn right. Any idea how much money the "Trust" donated to the club in return for free tickets to the Hogmanay do ?

They don't seem to want to publish it anywhere, maybe because their stated aim is to use the money to buy shares ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Damn right. Any idea how much money the "Trust" donated to the club in return for free tickets to the Hogmanay do ?

They don't seem to want to publish it anywhere, maybe because their stated aim is to use the money to buy shares ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

What on earth is happening?

A legitimate and good question on the same topic asked for the 2nd or 3rd time by MCL, and no responses, neither decent nor indecent, from the Livi Trust members/supporters/donors. Come on - get us an answer.

What on earth is happening?

A legitimate and good question on the same topic asked for the 2nd or 3rd time by MCL, and no responses, neither decent nor indecent, from the Livi Trust members/supporters/donors. Come on - get us an answer.

Still no answers...

I only hope that some of the members grow some balls and ask the questions at the AGM on Sunday. :rolleyes: