Livingston - all the threads merged

Not me laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Mirrors & Smoke laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

So you're going to let your wife take all the blame ??? You're only half the man I thought you were and that wasn't much to start with :lol: :lol: :lol:

Livi's paranoia reaching a new level on Sportsound at the moment, peddling all sorts of theories behind the reason why they've been reported to the SFA for Robbie Winters' 'simulation' in the game against ES.

Livi's paranoia reaching a new level on Sportsound at the moment, peddling all sorts of theories behind the reason why they've been reported to the SFA for Robbie Winters' 'simulation' in the game against ES.

Missed the start of it, I thought it sounded like ES were appealing the red card and using the video evidence ?

Missed the start of it, I thought it sounded like ES were appealing the red card and using the video evidence ?

Nope, there was no appeal from East Stirling's end - though apparently Gordon Smith was at the game and, well, all the conspiracy theorists out there (not necessarily putting you in that group MCL) can guess the rest...

Edited by The Naitch

Nope, there was no appeal from East Stirling's end - though apparently Gordon Smith was at the game and, well, all the conspiracy theorists out there (not necessarily putting you in that group MCL) can guess the rest...

Yeah Gordon Smith was at the game sitting right above the tunnel. I think that was the day the Rangers v St Johnstone game was called off late and I presumed he had made his way to Larbert instead.

I heard McDougall say something about ES not appealing but that the video had been requested. Would Gordon Smith involve himself with an incident at a third division game ?