Livingston - all the threads merged

We could argue our case until the cows come home and you'd still keep repeating the same diatribe. It doesn't matter if you're right or wrong, it's the same opinion portrayed as fact with almost every post. There's no point having reasoned debate.

We could argue our case until the cows come home and you'd still keep repeating the same diatribe. It doesn't matter if you're right or wrong, it's the same opinion portrayed as fact with almost every post. There's no point having reasoned debate.

That's a laugh.

Livi (cheating scum) have acted abhorrently. Going into administration for a second time in 14 years of existence, scratching a fixture, signing Robbie Winters on a full-time contract...I think things have gone a bit beyond the stage of reasoned debate.

That's a laugh.

Livi (cheating scum) have acted abhorrently. Going into administration for a second time in 14 years of existence, scratching a fixture, signing Robbie Winters on a full-time contract...I think things have gone a bit beyond the stage of reasoned debate.

Do I really need to put a rebuttal here, or does the retarded-ness of this statement speak for itself?

Do I really need to put a rebuttal here, or does the retarded-ness of this statement speak for itself?

Just indulge him, he obviously has nothing else to amuse him &, after all, we are the only club he can pick on as his isn't much better! :rolleyes: He would get his arse tanned on any other thread. We just let him play here. ;)

Over 800 at our last couple of Sat home games, 961 against QP and 815 against Berwick :P , Airdrie should've signed Robbie right enough as they're in the 1st Div with crowds of less than us for their last game (756) :lol: wonder if they're living within their means. :D

Excellent, now your revisionism has stretched to the omission of averages.

Kudos.

Only to a complete moron.

It's incredibly simple: there is no debate to have, let alone a reasoned one. Livi (cheating scum) have been in administration twice in 14 year: fact; Livi (cheating scum) scratched a fixture: fact; Livi (cheating scum) have gone on to say they will remain full-time on crowds of less than 1,000: fact.

So you see -- nothing to debate.

Just indulge him, he obviously has nothing else to amuse him &, after all, we are the only club he can pick on as his isn't much better! :rolleyes: He would get his arse tanned on any other thread. We just let him play here. ;)

You really are a bit thick, aren't you?

I never realised that so many people could be so blinkered.

It's incredibly simple: there is no debate to have, let alone a reasoned one. Livi (cheating scum) have been in administration twice in 14 year: fact; Livi (cheating scum) scratched a fixture: fact; Livi (cheating scum) have gone on to say they will remain full-time on crowds of less than 1,000: fact.

Yes I am really thick! But you see this is a requirement to lead my blinkered army, of which I am the queen of the blind faithfull! ;)

I am actually hoping that if I hang around you long enough Sir that some of your much anticipated, yet never proven, intelligence shall rub off on me.

Please Sir, give me some of your wisdom? Please? I may even remove my blinker's someday. :huh:

Yes I am really thick! But you see this is a requirement to lead my blinkered army, of which I am the queen of the blind faithfull! ;)

I am actually hoping that if I hang around you long enough Sir that some of your much anticipated, yet never proven, intelligence shall rub off on me.

Please Sir, give me some of your wisdom? Please? I may even remove my blinker's someday. :huh:

No, Dave, I won't.

Has anyone managed to state at any point just how Livi are sustaining full-time football on the money they are bringing in? Has this been accounted for at any point?

Its hard to find real info among the bitching.

Ixnay onyay hetay ullfay imetay tatussay ;)

Ah yes, but my giraffe only eats fresh glue.

Do you actually understand what is meant by 'reasoned debate'? Are you trying to claim that your point is so strong that it no longer requires reason?

I would even attempt to justify the behaviour of my club (well, the bits that can be justified), but seeing as we're now passed the time for 'reasoned debate' then I guess it's now just a thread for calling each other morons on. Can a mod change the title so folk browsing the forum wont get confused?

Ah yes, but my giraffe only eats fresh glue.

Do you actually understand what is meant by 'reasoned debate'? Are you trying to claim that your point is so strong that it no longer requires reason?

Yes, I do understand what is meant by reasoned debate.

Funnily enough, it involves debate...but there is no debate about the actions of Livi (cheating scum). Hence, we cannot have a reasoned debate.

Edited by Sir Calum Melville

Has anyone managed to state at any point just how Livi are sustaining full-time football on the money they are bringing in? Has this been accounted for at any point?

Livi signed players on 1st Division contracts. The SFL decided to drop Livi 2 divisions after the transfer window closed leaving us no option but to honour them.

If livi emptied the players on the FT contracts, that would leave them open to all sorts of breach-of contract cases, as the players could not then sign for another team until January.

Simples

Who knows what The next transfer window will bring.

I ask that occasionally, but the answers never come.

The excuses come, such as:

Livi signed players on 1st Division contracts. The SFL decided to drop Livi 2 divisions after the transfer window closed leaving us no option but to honour them.

If livi emptied the players on the FT contracts, that would leave them open to all sorts of breach-of contract cases, as the players could not then sign for another team until January.

Simples

Who knows what The next transfer window will bring.

Which is fair enough, until you consider they signed Robbie Winters on a full-time deal after the dust had settled and they were confirmed as a Third Division outfit.

Regardless of what the creditors might think of this, apparently Airdrie aren't getting great crowds at the moment, so that makes everything fine.

Which is fair enough, until you consider they signed Robbie Winters on a full-time deal after the dust had settled and they were confirmed as a Third Division outfit.

Regardless of what the creditors might think of this, apparently Airdrie aren't getting great crowds at the moment, so that makes everything fine.

You really need to know the answer to this question why?

Explain how we signed Robbie Winters after the transfer window closed.

Or can we cheat that as well?

Explain how we signed Robbie Winters after the transfer window closed.

Or can we cheat that as well?

er, he was unattached, which means that you could have signed him at any time, regardless of whether the transfer window was open or closed.

In any case, he signed his deal on August 28, ahead of the window closing, although in this instance that's irrelevant.

HTH.