Livingston - all the threads merged

Did they even have a meeting today??? Nothing doing :(;)

To be honest, it could be the case that they didn't. Surely some news coverage would have been given over it?

Perhaps it's just down to the fact that it's a bog-standard SFL MC meeting with this issue involved?

Yup, crowds of 600, promised to live within their means this time, then signed Robbie Winters on a full-time contract.

Over 800 at our last couple of Sat home games, 961 against QP and 815 against Berwick :P , Airdrie should've signed Robbie right enough as they're in the 1st Div with crowds of less than us for their last game (756) :lol: wonder if they're living within their means. :D

<_<

:1eye

I really couldn't give a shit what happens today. If "Livi" lose points fine, if they don't that's also fine.

Either way, I want shot of you b*****ds at the end of this season. If it's not going to be my preferred route of humiliating expulsion and liquidation, then your promotion will do me fine- piss off and leave the rest of us to it.

You could always take your own advice and GTF away from any Livi threads. B)

Obv important enough to spend as much of your time on here though.......scumdee twat. :rolleyes:

:lol:

Are you twelve?

You tell us, have you had the news that you've a fatal illness? :D

Perhaps i was being generous

Couldn't have described yourself any better could you, fuckwit, tosspot, bawbag, c**t, are a few expletives you may concider adding to your CV though. :lol:

Yup, definitely.

:lol:

Are you twelve?

That's being decidedly insulting to 12-year-olds.

But no matter: I think any normal human beings have come to realise that Livi (cheating scum) fans don't care about facts. They see people who "dare" to (quite rightly) have a go at their team for being cheating scum, then turn defensive.