Livingston - all the threads merged

I imagine it's shit-stirring in the most part. If we get punished tommorow, he'll claim he was 'in the know'.

You wouldn't know obviously, but ronniemc is far from a wind up merchant and will know more than most given his contacts.

Wrong, I can handle this. :D

It's such fun watching you lot get as grumpy as can be!

<_<

:1eye

I really couldn't give a shit what happens today. If "Livi" lose points fine, if they don't that's also fine.

Either way, I want shot of you b*****ds at the end of this season. If it's not going to be my preferred route of humiliating expulsion and liquidation, then your promotion will do me fine- piss off and leave the rest of us to it.

No they didn't win promotion. Instead, they were left at an absolute disadvantage having to play in the Second Division having prepared for life in the Third. I wonder who they should blame for that? :rolleyes:

This bad Italian man did it then ran away. ;)

<_<

:1eye

I really couldn't give a shit what happens today. If "Livi" lose points fine, if they don't that's also fine.

Either way, I want shot of you b*****ds at the end of this season. If it's not going to be my preferred route of humiliating expulsion and liquidation, then your promotion will do me fine- piss off and leave the rest of us to it.

No chance, we will remain with you for eternity. Think of all the fun we can have together down the years Ivo! :wub:

No they didn't win promotion. Instead, they were left at an absolute disadvantage having to play in the Second Division having prepared for life in the Third. I wonder who they should blame for that? :rolleyes:

Not quite true. I did warn Danny L shortly before he went on holiday that even though we had failed by a penalty against Stenny, Cowden would be promoted by default. We also had regular conversations on the theme right up to the LMC decision. In turn Danny was confident that his team were fully capable of doing very well in the Second Division - re-inforced after our first (cup) game against Peterheid when we were very clearly the better team. However I am happy to attribute blame where it is due :rolleyes:

Not quite true. I did warn Danny L shortly before he went on holiday that even though we had failed by a penalty against Stenny, Cowden would be promoted by default. We also had regular conversations on the theme right up to the LMC decision. In turn Danny was confident that his team were fully capable of doing very well in the Second Division - re-inforced after our first (cup) game against Peterheid when we were very clearly the better team. However I am happy to attribute blame where it is due :rolleyes:

I take it you budgeted for 2nd Division football then when bringing in players/renewing contracts over the summer? What about scouting opponents - did Danny and his team look at only potential Second Division opponents?

If the answer is yes to both questions, then I have to say they were pretty brave decisions given the number of twists the Livi saga took over the summer, but it's great to see your team reaping the benefit from them. Livi's eventual demotion really never appeared quite as 'cut and dried' to me (a mere supporter) as you infer in your post..

I take it you budgeted for 2nd Division football then when bringing in players/renewing contracts over the summer? What about scouting opponents - did Danny and his team look at only potential Second Division opponents?

If the answer is yes to both questions, then I have to say they were pretty brave decisions given the number of twists the Livi saga took over the summer, but it's great to see your team reaping the benefit from them. Livi's eventual demotion really never appeared quite as 'cut and dried' to me (a mere supporter) as you infer in your post..

We had a pretty settled squad: we sold John Gemmell to Montrose and released Marek Tomana. In turn we acquired Gareth Wardlaw and Toorie Winter, improving the squad. When I first spoke to Danny, Livy Stirling and Clyde were all in the frame for liquidation. In the event McGruther went right to the wire but either way we were ready for a second Championship battle or belated promotion.

Rumour come to me that Livingston have been deducted 5 points... and ordered to pay £5,000 compensation to East Stirlingshire for actual losses accrued. Haven't the faintest idea whether this is true or just more Chinese Whispers...

EDIT: Having established the source for this information, it is more than likely bullsh*t. Apologies. Please ignore this...

Edited by HibeeJibee

Rumour come to me that Livingston have been deducted 5 points... and ordered to pay £5,000 compensation to East Stirlingshire for actual losses accrued. Haven't the faintest idea whether this is true or just more Chinese Whispers...

EDIT: Having established the source for this information, it is more than likely bullsh*t. Apologies. Please ignore this...

I hope Ivo didn't see this before you edited it. :o

He'll be in cardiac arrest! :huh:

Edited by phantoms-livi-lass