TheDoctor

Livingston - all the threads merged

Going to be FAF if we don't get a points deduction, you lot will bust a blood vessel, or with a bit of luck break a couple of fingers bashing away at the keyboard in anger. :lol:

What an abhorrent, odious cretin you are.

A football club is not allowed to take its national association (or a league that is a member of said association) to court. If they do, FIFA reserve the right to prevent the international team from competing, and I'm pretty sure UEFA wouldn't be too pleased either (European club competitions).

So the SFA and/or SFL need to prevent some moronic club from pretty much killing the rest of the game in this country for their own self-interest. And the only way they can do that is by expelling said club.

On a completely different matter, I hear that Spartans have just request more copies of their club brochure to be printed.

I' not talking about this in reference to Livi, so you can drop the tone. :rolleyes:

While as a Livi fan and obviously not claiming any kind of moral high ground here, can any of our numerous and vociferous enemies answer me these questions?

1/ Franchise- Clyde move 30-odd miles to council-owned stadium.

No name change - not franchise?

Airdrieonians die, Clydebank change name to Airdrie United, move 30-odd miles and rock up into stadium that Airdrieonians used to play in. Not franchise?

Meadowbank move 16 miles from one council-owned stadium to another. more suitable stadium, owned by a different council. ----Franchise F.C.?

2/ Administration.

How many people got stiffed. and for how much when Dundee went into admin?

How many people got stiffed. and for how much when Partick did the CVA routine to save their hide?

How many people got stiffed, and for how much when Donald McGruther saved Falkirk's arse?

Just asking.......

Time for some righteous indignation here.

Weren't Clyde groundsharing with Hamilton Accies or something like that? I would hardly call getting a new stadium as franchise, if this was the case.

With regards to Clydebank - Airdrieonians, weren't Clydebank already at the point of bankruptcy and death themselves (weren't they forced to dissolve from the SFL before Airdrieonians' demise??)

I would say there may be a small element of franchise in that but the fact Clydebank weren't members of the SFL it's like having your Sunday league team bought and thrown into the big time.

Looking at administration, I have one answer for you - cronyism.

Weren't Clyde groundsharing with Hamilton Accies or something like that? I would hardly call getting a new stadium as franchise, if this was the case.

No.

With regards to Clydebank - Airdrieonians, weren't Clydebank already at the point of bankruptcy and death themselves (weren't they forced to dissolve from the SFL before Airdrieonians' demise??)

No

I would say there may be a small element of franchise in that but the fact Clydebank weren't members of the SFL it's like having your Sunday league team bought and thrown into the big time.

No

Looking at administration, I have one answer for you - cronyism.

Eh?

While as a Livi fan and obviously not claiming any kind of moral high ground here, can any of our numerous and vociferous enemies answer me these questions?

Airdrieonians die, Clydebank change name to Airdrie United, move 30-odd miles and rock up into stadium that Airdrieonians used to play in. Not franchise?

Meadowbank move 16 miles from one council-owned stadium to another. more suitable stadium, owned by a different council. ----Franchise F.C.?

2/ Administration.

How many people got stiffed. and for how much when Partick did the CVA routine to save their hide?

How many people got stiffed, and for how much when Donald McGruther saved Falkirk's arse?

Just asking.......

Clyde have had a CVA in the past too :P

Eh?

Nice to see you "accurately" quoting me there or should I just call you Zammo? :D:P

2/ Administration.

Just asking.......

I don't think its the amount that people got stiffed for that annoys people, it's probably got more to do with the frequency that it happens and the obvious failure to learn lessons from it.

Well there's that and the fact that a lot of your fans seem like wanks.

Just asking.......

None. All debts were paid in full as a condition of the club's future existence.

Just answering...

2/ Administration.

Just asking.......

I suggest you have a quick swatch through the last 507 pages, where the answers to all these questions and more have been lovingly set out.

I know you're a w**k.

Check. Mate.

I know you are but what am I?

Lies.

Well played. A bit funnier than vikingTEDIUM, anyway.

1FAIL.jpg

*takes a bow* B)

For the record, I imagine an epic fail would be in order for a repeat? I quite fancy it.

Edited by EdinburghLivi

"Eloquent!" - Daily Mail

"How witty!" - The Sun

"Astounding!" - Daily Record

"If you see any post this year, make sure it's that one" - Empire.

Take this wee ditty tae yer bed with you.. Sweety dreams ;)

15 points on Monday,

taken from the scum,

15 points on Monday,

The fun has yet to come..

Second bottom he you come :D

I couldn't give a shitty

about your little ditty

although you're rather witty

it sounds a little titty

Bring on the blazers! :D