Livingston - all the threads merged

You will need to argue with one of the blind faith brigade about that one! ;)

Do the shareholders all chip in equally to cover current operating losses or is it a pro-rata payment as per shares held? Interesting scenario if they are able to force the small shareholders to pay for their excesses.

Edited by AND180Y

Any news from the cretins of West Lothian today?

I think the trust are away trying to work out whether to stand for parliment or not.

Probably in with a good shout as they are well versed in manifesto manipulation in a sort of "we won't raise taxes" becomes "Never again will Livi spend more than 99p in the pound" way. :lol::lol:

I think the trust are away trying to work out whether to stand for parliment or not.

Probably in with a good shout as they are well versed in manifesto manipulation in a sort of "we won't raise taxes" becomes "Never again will Livi spend more than 99p in the pound" way. :lol::lol:

Actually we had a trust workshop today "how to piss off absolutely everyone in scottish football" but most of us dozed throughout as we mastered that art a long time ago. Tomorrow's will be more interesting though as it's "how to beat the blazers".

. Tomorrow's will be more interesting though as it's "how to beat the blazers".

Hope that Rankine isn't taking the lesson then. Livi will suffer for a long time due to his "befriend a guy, indulge in some shadey stuff with him, store said shadey stuff for a rainy day then blab it to anyone who will listen whilst making yourself look a total fanny". :lol::lol:

Awwww, are the wee boys bored?

Why don't you go out & splash in some puddles, remember to put your wellies on though. ;)

It's been far too dry an autumn to do so.

:lol:

That shut them up.

Well I'm sorry that I had lectures to attend today, best get my priorities right in future. :(