Livingston - all the threads merged

I do marvel at the idiocy of LL though. Livi are FT in Div 3, have just hired an Assistant Manager they don't need, got a whack of debt written off, and the LL crowd are still dumb enough to do stadium maintenance for feck all.

Will they be officially instructed to keep an eye out for loose change down the backs of the seats...

Guest Lord Shiny Helmet
What's the group name for a collective of Imbeciles?

A Livi of imbeciles?

An Almondvale of imbeciles?

A West Lothian of imbeciles?

Too easy...

Guest Lord Shiny Helmet

After the CVA was set in 5p in the Pound, I wonder if those who were stiffed out of 95% of the debt owed to them will be able to attend Livi matches for 60p...5p for every quid these shysters are asking for in admission.

Guest Lord Shiny Helmet

Deary me PLL, methinks you are something of a saucy strumpet!

PLL:

"Oooh! perhaps I should top up your glasses gentlemen whilst you let me know more about this shake & go large business! Did I hear you also mention beef? A fine meat if ever I tasted it. What should a fine lady wear for this occasion?"

Col. Anthony Durnford:

"Simple navy blue uniform; white starched apron; flat shoes; hair tied back so as to not flop over when serving the fine cuisine. White linen gloves for serving the port.

And an optional gag for those unable to contain their silence?"

PLL:

"A gag shall not be needed, there are other ways of silencing a lady as one of your rank should indeed know col."

Nat laughing with you, PLL, laughing AT you...in the nicest possible manner, of course...

Oh, and I do find it somewhat ironic that the poster known as Charles Darwin chose this name, given that Natural Selection should have killed Livingston off many years ago...

Does anyone have any idea how the club ended up owing a disabled children's charity cash anyway?

Could be anything. Potentially a failure to pay over money collected at some point. Or a commitment to sponsor something that was never paid. Or the charity sold off a photocopier or something it no longer needed and Livi bought it.

Could be anything. Potentially a failure to pay over money collected at some point. Or a commitment to sponsor something that was never paid. Or the charity sold off a photocopier or something it no longer needed and Livi took it.

Fixed!

Apologies if I'm being slightly blunt. However it demonstrates my point. Far too many Livi fans are all happy to believe you've made a fresh start. It is a fallacy. A trail of destruction is being left, a trail worsened by the money given to Winters, new assistant, etc. Money 'taken' from the disabled children. Every penny given out in goal bonuses, signing-on fees, or on wages - is a penny taken away from the disabled children, the NHS, the pensioners, the school-children, the sick and needy.

HelenLovejoy_t630.jpg

Sorry :ph34r:

FWIW, I completely agree with you.

Ok this is starting to scare me a bit! :huh: It feels like being stalked! :ph34r: I will regret for the rest of my life using the same name for both forums! :unsure:

One wee question, how can you lot be arsed? :blink:

Arsed doing what? My business is in facts. B)

Lets not let this thread die now...

Can anyone tell me what the rules are regarding bookies and football clubs?? Is it against the rules for instance if someone who is a bookie and a board member of a league club gives inside information? (this is the case in horse racing) It would seem that a certain person is cook-a-hoop about the position his newly aquired club is in now that they have again stiffed their suppliers, and has phoned at least one person that both he and I know (that person called me tonight to tell me he had spoken to the bookie this morning) to tell them to lump their hard earned on Livi winning the 3rd division at a price of 9/2 ( that was before this afternoons game. I do not know what price they are now)

Is this perhaps how Livi will be funded this season as it is obvious that they are going to lose money by remaining full time.So rather than actually investing cash directly in Livi could the bookie have a very large ( or more than one very large) wager on them winning the 3rd (which as they have stayed full time and seem to be getting no points deduction should be a breeze now) I hope he has and I hope it goes tits up.. This man is a snake....

:ass

Can anyone tell me what the rules are regarding bookies and football clubs?? Is it against the rules for instance if someone who is a bookie and a board member of a league club gives inside information? (this is the case in horse racing) It would seem that a certain person is cook-a-hoop about the position his newly aquired club is in now that they have again stiffed their suppliers, and has phoned at least one person that both he and I know (that person called me tonight to tell me he had spoken to the bookie this morning) to tell them to lump their hard earned on Livi winning the 3rd division at a price of 9/2 ( that was before this afternoons game. I do not know what price they are now)

Is this perhaps how Livi will be funded this season as it is obvious that they are going to lose money by remaining full time.So rather than actually investing cash directly in Livi could the bookie have a very large ( or more than one very large) wager on them winning the 3rd (which as they have stayed full time and seem to be getting no points deduction should be a breeze now) I hope he has and I hope it goes tits up.. This man is a snake....

:ass

I wonder who you mean ???? :lol:

Scotland on Sunday

THE president of the Scottish Football League, Brown McMaster, is facing calls to resign after the Scottish Football Association admitted he did not have permission to hold influence in two member clubs. Livingston have written to the SFA to demand an inquiry into McMaster's dual interests.

Scotland on Sunday

THE president of the Scottish Football League, Brown McMaster, is facing calls to resign after the Scottish Football Association admitted he did not have permission to hold influence in two member clubs. Livingston have written to the SFA to demand an inquiry into McMaster's dual interests.

The plot thickens. :o

Seriously though, you couldn't make this whole fiasco up. If you'd wrote it for a movie they would phone for you to be put in a loony bin. :lol: