Livingston - all the threads merged

If I were a Livvy fan I'd be extremely upset with the board of directors. They're paying full time wages, they have just employed an assistant manager (who I presume will be on a decent salary) when it's evident that the gate receipts will not cover them and now they are asking Livvy fans to 'volunteer' to tidy up, and do general maintenance tasks, around the stadium! And you need to provide your own refreshments!

Are people really this stupid?

Read a few of the other threads on Livi Lions and your question will be fully answered.

Or, if you can't be arsed, Yes, people really are that stupid. LL is populated with a bunch of the most sycophantic, easily fooled fucktards ever to own a PC. You could count on one hand the number of halfway sensible LL posters who are at least questioning their current strategy.

Or more likely, they, like almost all people owed money in cases like these, didn't actually attend the meeting? :unsure:

Yeah, I was being flippant hence the :rolleyes:

There weren't many people there and McGruther had proxys that had left instructions for him to use their vote whichever way he thought best.

Best bit was when McGruther said he now needed to set up a small creditors committee. It only needed 3 members but could have more. HMRC, WLC and Ged Nixon had already joined so he had enough but if anyone else was interested to let him know. Massone said he wanted to be on it. McGruther just said "declined !" :lol:

For the record LiviForever, I'm 19 this month. I guess you never had four months of a study break each year so yes, things have indeed changed. :rolleyes:

Ok this is starting to scare me a bit! :huh: It feels like being stalked! :ph34r: I will regret for the rest of my life using the same name for both forums! :unsure:

One wee question, how can you lot be arsed? :blink:

Ok this is starting to scare me a bit! :huh: It feels like being stalked! :ph34r: I will regret for the rest of my life using the same name for both forums! :unsure:

One wee question, how can you lot be arsed? :blink:

1. On holiday

2. Can't be fucked doing the gardening

3. Bit bored of CoDWaW

4. I'm generally bored

5. The revionist pish posted by some of the thicker Livi fans on here is quite hilarious

6. Can't think of anything else to do

Think that about sums it up

Yeah, I was being flippant hence the :rolleyes:

There weren't many people there and McGruther had proxys that had left instructions for him to use their vote whichever way he thought best.

Best bit was when McGruther said he now needed to set up a small creditors committee. It only needed 3 members but could have more. HMRC, WLC and Ged Nixon had already joined so he had enough but if anyone else was interested to let him know. Massone said he wanted to be on it. McGruther just said "declined !" :lol:

Is there no conflict of interest given his position within the club?

1. On holiday

2. Can't be fucked doing the gardening

3. Bit bored of CoDWaW

4. I'm generally bored

5. The revionist pish posted by some of the thicker Livi fans on here is quite hilarious

6. Can't think of anything else to do

Think that about sums it up

Good, so when your holiday ends you will stop? :D

No actually I don't think you will unless you've been on holiday since this thread was started! :rolleyes:

Does anyone have any idea how the club ended up owing a disabled children's charity cash anyway?

They stole it ;)

It could possibly be that functions were booked but as the club had no electricity these could not be held but were paid for upfront. I know there was supposed to be a fundraiser for River Kids recently which was cancelled at the last minute by Massone due to this, We had a protest that night though & collected for the charity at the same time.

Well just quit the stalking & get out & do the garden! Time is running out winter is approaching! ;)

Stalking would be if i was sneaking about on Livi Lions. But as i can't be arsed with the fantasist wankers that make up that site, i'll just hang out here. Cut the grass BTW. :rolleyes:

He could come along to that Almondvale maintenance thing and cut the grass, 2 birds with 1 stone...

:lol:

Only if i'm reimbursed my petrol money. Up front.

I do marvel at the idiocy of LL though. Livi are FT in Div 3, have just hired an Assistant Manager they don't need, got a whack of debt written off, and the LL crowd are still dumb enough to do stadium maintenance for feck all.

What's the group name for a collective of Imbeciles?