Livingston - all the threads merged

I wouldn't expect any less from the "Trust" arse lickers.

Why would I lie ? I was called by Andy Miller, who said he was calling on behalf of Ged Nixon. He said the club needed a hand with the website and if I was interested to call him back.

Once you've checked with Andy it would be nice if you came back, admitted I was right and issued an apology. I don't expect you will though :rolleyes:

I will ask & I would admit if I'm wrong, Nixon knows nothing of this at all so it certainly was not on behalf of him.

I noticed in the list that Liz Franchi is owed £17,000 odds. Must have been on some wages as I don't think she was there that long.

I'm sure Liz was putting in her own money to pay the council rent etc near the end so it's more than likely been marked down as a loan to the club rather than wages due.

I'm sure Liz was putting in her own money to pay the council rent etc near the end so it's more than likely been marked down as a loan to the club rather than wages due.

Maybe a facilitation fee for routing the transfer fee of Griffiths away from the club.

I think you and Robert Wilson are going to get on famously.

I've never met the guy. I don't look on all supporter's trusts the same way. I just have personal experience of the Livi version and the lies and spin they come out with. See above posts by PLL and Livi for examples.

Another is the claim of photos of Massone in my car. They didn't quite think that one through though as they didn't expect to be asked to post the proof :lol:

Another peach, this time from the Livi Back to Square One thread.

This by Livibudgie.

It's obviously infectious out in Livi.

So, if there are other private companies in property rented from WLC who are falling behind in the rent, is it now policy to actively seek to remove the owner of the company, replace him with someone of their choosing, write off the debt, and revise rent charges to reflect the economic conditions of the time? It's the question two or three councillors don't want to be asked.

Edited by Guest

I had heard that but I'm not sure Dundee would have paid the money into a personal bank account.

Livingston in the shape of Massone would merely be asked who the cheques was to be made out to, and Dundee would oblige. Provided it goes through their books, then Dundee FC wouldn't have been fussed either way.

Another is the claim of photos of Massone in my car. They didn't quite think that one through though as they didn't expect to be asked to post the proof :lol:

Which, presuming you'd never had him in you car, suggests either [1] they thought you had, but had not photographed it, and were bluffing; [2] think you're thick; or [3] are thick themselves...

Whichever way, it highlights the kind of nonsense which can blight clubs supposedly "progressing".

There is a level of "information asymmetry" which is baffling me here... If the aim of Rankine is to get ahold of the stadium, and then sell it, fine: but why are the council bending over backwards to help this happen? Conversely - if the aim of the council is to retain national league football in Livingston... why are they being so very generous to the new consortium, when it appears that little if anything has changed? Only a few weeks have passed since the court order and Massone leaving, but already Livi are in the position of "speculating to accumulate" (running full-time in Div 3); "failing to meet liabilities, despite spending unnecessary money" (offering creditors a few p in the £, while signing up more players); and looking to all intents and purposes like they will, once more, embark upon a business model of expenses > income = do not intend to meet all expenses.

I struggle to see how WLC think that appeasing Livi again will result in a diametrically opposite set of outcomes. In the past, WLC has been lenient/helpful etc. - and Livi have always abused it all...

This is what really annoys me about all of this. I don't really care about what happens to Livi as a club alone - but Berwick (and plenty of other clubs) could choose to conduct their entire history on the basis of running up debts, tasting success, defaulting on debts, then starting over. When it becomes apparent that Livi have truly reformed, then people can have confidence to trust them.

I've never met the guy. I don't look on all supporter's trusts the same way. I just have personal experience of the Livi version and the lies and spin they come out with. See above posts by PLL and Livi for examples.

If you don't like the Livi Trust he will immediately warm to you. His relationshio with Berwick trust was volatile to say the least

Where have I lied????

If you don't like the Livi Trust he will immediately warm to you. His relationshio with Berwick trust was volatile to say the least

That's one word for it :D

Wilson will feel right at home at Livi ;)