Livingston - all the threads merged

:huh:

You are utterly bizarre. Or a complete fucking moron - it's hard sometimes to tell.

How can you call what he posts "bile"? He posts hard facts. Or uncomfortable truths if you're a Livi fan. It's not "bile" at all, it's the truth!

Ha ha :D

its same facts dressed up another way. He is hardly posting up anything thats new is he?

Ha ha :D

its same facts dressed up another way. He is hardly posting up anything thats new is he?

He presents the same facts because at every stage of Livingston's journey to their new, clean-living state, everything stays the same. Actually the facts do change but unfortunately they tend to reinforce behaviour. The house builders won't be holding off development of the 5s pitches because of the credit crunch, they just won't want to bother with a set of plans that still show a big white elephant in the middle of them. They'll want to concrete straight over the top of that ... which perhaps explains Mr Rankine's great interest in Livingston.

Something new would be when Livingston pay a creditor what they owe them. A payment in full to some of the 200 creditors would be a start. A commitment to pay the rest what they owe would be good too. How can you expect anyone outside of Livingston to have anything but contempt for your club when - irrespective of the owners - they insist on purchasing goods and services but then refusing to pay for them???

As it is, with full collusion from the very people they are supposed to represent, Livingston FC and West Lothian Council are about to screw the people of West Lothian for another £400k (plus what has gone before). The good people of West Lothian should be hammering the door down for answers and Peter Johnston and his cohorts should get a rocket up their arse if they think that the desire for senior football in the county is worth the price they are currently paying (when it should be the other way round!).

Bile my arse!

I suspect now Livingston will win the division in a blaze of ill informed "glory" and screw up the season for the rest of us .A points deduction should have been a given but there u go nice level playing field ,full time squad and bollocks to the creditors lovely jubbly......

The police figure was 750 at 3.10pm.

The BBC figure is 757. I'd say that's about right - and where we were last year, too.

What shite. Your average was over double that last season.

As it is, with full collusion from the very people they are supposed to represent, Livingston FC and West Lothian Council are about to screw the people of West Lothian for another £400k (plus what has gone before). The good people of West Lothian should be hammering the door down for answers and Peter Johnston and his cohorts should get a rocket up their arse if they think that the desire for senior football in the county is worth the price they are currently paying (when it should be the other way round!).

Bile my arse!

The good people of west lothian have been hammering the doors down for an explanation & also the people with rent/ council tax arrears have been demanding the same treatment as the club & have them written off. The universal answer to this is that LFC bring revenue to west lothian by having a senior football club here.

I can't understand that part either to be honest as it's obvious that money to the community has been lost rather than gained in the last few years!

The universal answer to this is that LFC bring revenue to west lothian by having a senior football club here

...wonder how much revenue the Elgin fans brought yesterday? :rolleyes:

If you want to keep up your personal attacks on Livi supporter's then keep it up.

Your comments are very personal & you should be ashamed of it. :(:rolleyes:

:lol: yeah, sure. Has Peter Liar shown you the photos of Massone in my car ?? So far he hasn't posted them when asked. If they existed I'm sure they would have been everywhere by now :lol:

People in glass houses etc :rolleyes:

I am not saying otherwise. What I am saying is we knew this was going to happen weeks ago yet you still go on with the same bile, but keep dressing it up as if its new news.

Can you not turn you bile on another club & stop 'Livi Bashing' - please?

Although if it gives you kicks carry on, but you have done your point to death now :(

:1eye

Why would Duncan or indeed anyone else "turn their bile on another club" in a thread about Livingston?

:lol: yeah, sure. Has Peter Liar shown you the photos of Massone in my car ?? So far he hasn't posted them when asked. If they existed I'm sure they would have been everywhere by now :lol:

There is 2 people that do not like each other & then there is someone having a vindictive personal attack & by calling him 'scar man' thats exaxtly what you are doing & for that reason you should be ashamed of it.

Anyway we will go round in circles like we always do :rolleyes: you have proved to be vindictive & personal towards many Livi fans.

Give it a bloody rest!!!! You really are strange! Constantly being vile to fans of a team you claim to support!

Your last quote refers more to you than anyone else! <_<

There is 2 people that do not like each other & then there is someone having a vindictive personal attack & by calling him 'scar man' thats exaxtly what you are doing & for that reason you should be ashamed of it.

Anyway we will go round in circles like we always do :rolleyes: you have proved to be vindictive & personal towards many Livi fans.

Now, what was that you were saying Slim? Something about "bile". Wakey wakey.

To be fair to MCL it isn't his fault your pitiful fanbase consists of 97% mentalist, 3% water.

It has bugger all to do with our fanbase. He seems to enjoy playing childish games & at his age it is downright weird to be so obsessed with people that you snoop into everything you can just so you can get kicks from posting the details. :angry:

It has bugger all to do with our fanbase. He seems to enjoy playing childish games & at his age it is downright weird to be so obsessed with people that you snoop into everything you can just so you can get kicks from posting the details. :angry:

That post is just downright weird !!! :lol:

Give it a bloody rest!!!! You really are strange! Constantly being vile to fans of a team you claim to support!

Your last quote refers more to you than anyone else! <_<

Vile ? The guy said he had pictures of Massone in my car and I said if he could post them I would put £1000 into the fighting fund and never post again on the subject. The guy has been proved to be an outright liar along with most of the rest of the "Trust" board. Now that they have a hand in the running of the club more people will get to see that.

How much is in the Fighting Fund ? Have the St Andrew's Ambulance charity been paid yet ???

I didn't call him 'scar man', you made that bit up :lol:

The guy is a sanctimonious p***k and compulsive liar so I've nothing to be ashamed of :lol: