Livingston - all the threads merged

Oh lol! The SFA went in with their minds not made up in advance and still did the decent thing. How much have Livi fucked this up? :lol:

I trust the SFA will now join the SFL in the "self interested Blazers" group.

Rankine and McDougall have made an absolute c**t of this.

I trust the SFA will now join the SFL in the "self interested Blazers" group.

Rankine and McDougall have made an absolute c**t of this.

With Livi it's like the end of that Harrison Ford film 'Witness', when the crooked cop points his shotgun at the crowd of innocent Amish at the very end. Duncan Freemason plays the Ford role. I guess Charles Darwin Esq's the unlucky fellow who got crushed to death in the grain silo.

With Livi it's like the end of that Harrison Ford film 'Witness', when the crooked cop points his shotgun at the crowd of innocent Amish at the very end. Duncan Freemason plays the Ford role. I guess Charles Darwin Esq's the unlucky fellow who got crushed to death in the grain silo.

That's a completely off-the-wall, but worryingly accurate depiction :lol:

Bad blazer men! It will get worse when we are punished.

I can't get on Livilions at the moment is it ok for everyone else?

I'm afraid the fault lies entirely with the 5 mongs now running Livi.

You are going to get fucking hammered i'm afraid.

Aye Livi Lions is working. And hilarious.

By Livi James on Livilions

:lol::lol::lol:

That I like. The tailspin into delusion isn't something that should be laughed at though. A wry smile is sufficient. I wonder what his clear evidence consists of? Having said that, most Livvy supporters should be familiar with corruption in football. They've been living amongst it for 14 years.

Edited by Guest

Aye, but who plays the Kelly McGillis role? I'd like to meet her.

Apropos of nothing, I once ate in a restaurant owned by her (it was called Kelly's funnily enough). I had the Key Lime Pie for desert. It's fair to say that Kelly's pie was extremely tasty.

Stuart

Do you guys never get bored of Livi-baiting? Has it not reached the stage where it's like kicking a drunk tramp lying on the pavement?

Stuart

Yeah but imagine that drunk was Will Carling, and he had just stolen your girlfriend's purse and spent all her money on peach schnapps whilst playing the best of Daniel Powter on the pub juke box 34 times in a row.