Livingston - all the threads merged

According to a member of Livi Lions (not the most reliable source, I must admit) a few members of the first team squad weren't paid but the majority were.

I'm sick of these goons and their lies.

You will soon be a enemy of the club / masssone if you carry on like that. :lol:

we are, if it wasn't for the shirt sponsor, then aye, probably. but in JB we trust. he seems to be in control of the good ship broomfield, and all who sail in her. if he says we're on course for survival, then I, for one, have no reason to doubt him. he does run a tight ship, wrt to finances tho', so not much chance of seeing numerous new faces before feb 5th, for us.

I think you may be pleasantly suprised!!

such a sweeping statement " if your full time you'll be running at a loss" without even knowing anything about our club, still when your in as much deep stuff as Livi I suppose trying to put everyone down seems the easy option, What they forget is our T shirts are firmly in the bottom drawer of the cupboard, we definetly have them and have no need for another.

The big question!!!

Will they get paid today?

The Herald is reporting that the wages went unpaid again yesterday, but that the "The board met with the squad yesterday to inform them of thier intention to honour the debts in the next 24 hours and it is understood that they have even promised to pay the players in cash".

So, pre-Christmas - missed.

29 December - missed

31 December - paid 3 missed the rest

5 January - missed

That is a hell of a banking cock-up. Thank goodness footballers don't have any financial committments of their own...

They're paid monthly. So it's one payment missed, surely? Unless you're referring to continually missing the payment of that one debt.

They're paid monthly. So it's one payment missed, surely? Unless you're referring to continually missing the payment of that one debt.

I believe the poster was referring to continually missing the payment of one debt.

Why the f**k have the creditors not tried to wind the club up by now in an attempt to remove these charlatans? It's blatantly obvious they can't hold to their word or even have the cash to back them up.

One would think your club had something to gain by your unabated campaigning.