Livingston - all the threads merged

I see that 28,000 pensioners in West Lothian are to lose their traditional £10 Xmas bonus from the council as it seeks to cut costs!!

The council have agreed to a CVA that will allow LFC to exit admin. The council will get around £30,000.

What a fcuking joke!! Apparently HMRC have agreed the same deal. So it seems even the most vehement detractors (myself included) are subsidising the con that is LFC!!

Nowt there that surprises me,athough it must be shock to a lot of the main anti-Livi contributors on here,but,if you close your eyes and ears you'll obviously have a slightly different opinion from people not filled with hate.

Play with fire and you'll almost certainly get burned.

Nope, nothing shocking there.

Livi will certainly get burned by their new board.

I see that 28,000 pensioners in West Lothian are to lose their traditional £10 Xmas bonus from the council as it seeks to cut costs!!

The council have agreed to a CVA that will allow LFC to exit admin. The council will get around £30,000.

What a fcuking joke!! Apparently HMRC have agreed the same deal. So it seems even the most vehement detractors (myself included) are subsidising the con that is LFC!!

Thanks for helping my club. :) I may donate something to Kelty hearts in return.

Nope, nothing shocking there.

Livi will certainly get burned by their new board.

You can drop the word new and replace Livi with a host of other club names and that statement will be a probability.

Following this saga I can see why the Livi fans have constantly come under the stewardship of chancers,At the point my club was facing oblivion I'd be hoping for ANYONE to step in and save my club with there past being an irrelevance at that point in time,only later when you can't do anything about it do you consider other factors pertaining to your saviour,then perhaps you realise that their aims for your club are different from yours.

Doesn't make the fans bad,blinkered or any other one of the various tags pinned to them IMHO.

If my club was going down the pan I'd accept the grim reaper as long as it keeps my club going for a little longer,after all if you're alive you've got a chance,if you're dead you're dead.

Perhaps the Livi fans could try raising a fighting fund in case the Livi 5 put their club in a bad place again.

Perhaps the Livi fans could try raising a fighting fund in case the Livi 5 put their club in a bad place again.

There aren't enough "Livi fans" in West Lothian to raise the cash required.

In the past 5 years they have raised 20 or 30,000 quid!!

There aren't enough "Livi fans" in West Lothian to raise the cash required.

In the past 5 years they have raised 20 or 30,000 quid!!

The fans of my club have raised nowt in the last 5 years,could we raise enough to buyout the board at present? I'm sure we could if we really wanted to.

I don't know for sure that the pensioners are going without just because of Livi. I imagine he flung that in so everyone would start whipping our arses again. :(

Have you went off it? B)

I don't know for sure that the pensioners are going without just because of Livi. I imagine he flung that in so everyone would start whipping our arses again. :(

Aye your right, I did. Unfortunately for you so did these guys.

http://www.westlothianhp.co.uk/news/39Scro...rs39.5614681.jp

Oh and the other bit came from here.

http://www.westlothianhp.co.uk/sport/Row-e...ites.5615134.jp

The fans of my club have raised nowt in the last 5 years,could we raise enough to buyout the board at present? I'm sure we could if we really wanted to.

It looked as if Livi was going to die a few weeks ago, they raised £15,000. Says it all really.

It looked as if Livi was going to die a few weeks ago, they raised £15,000. Says it all really.

It only shows that they have not been going long enough to develop a true deep seated relationship in the hearts of the Livingston residents,yet.

I take it from that article that I did see correctly on teletext that Livi were no longer in administration.

They are still in admin as only two creditors (admittedly the biggest 2) have accepted the deal which will allow them to exit admin. I don't think that those 2 would equal the required 75% though.