Livingston - all the threads merged

Aren't Livingston playing a bit of a dangerous game here?

IF the appeal fails, they will be staying in Division Three, with the SFL able to exact a penalty (which cannot be appealed) for the failure to fulfil the East Stirlingshire fixture. I would imagine the SFL board would be looking to absolutely hammer Rankine for causing them so much bother.

Should the appeal fail, i wouldn't be ruling out expulsion from the SFL as punishment for the East Stirlingshire (non) game.

IF the appeal fails, they will be staying in Division Three, with the SFL able to exact a penalty (which cannot be appealed) for the failure to fulfil the East Stirlingshire fixture. I would imagine the SFL board would be looking to absolutely hammer Rankine for causing them so much bother.

Should the appeal fail, i wouldn't be ruling out expulsion from the SFL as punishment for the East Stirlingshire (non) game.

Don't think they will get expelled. The SFL will be terrified that McDoog sues them - he has a habit of winning court cases.

Depends on what's left of the SFL after all the investigations and resignations. :lol:

Scottish football might be about to have the shake up it's needed for years.

Depends on what's left of the SFL after all the investigations and resignations. :lol:

Hope you're correct MCL,god knows it needs a shake up.

Neil Rankine, the scourge of corruption in the scottish game.

http://scotlandonsunday.scotsman.com/sport...line.5621701.jp

The citizens of Gotham can sleep soundly tonight thanks to the efforts of this masked avenger.

Stuart

Nowt there that surprises me,athough it must be shock to a lot of the main anti-Livi contributors on here,but,if you close your eyes and ears you'll obviously have a slightly different opinion from people not filled with hate.

Play with fire and you'll almost certainly get burned.

I got that excited about the mention of a mask that I forgot to read the link! :lol:

The shit sure is hitting the fan now! :huh: I wonder who else will be disgraced in public? :D

Do the bad men never learn? :rolleyes:

I did. :)

Nowt there that surprises me,athough it must be shock to a lot of the main anti-Livi contributors on here,but,if you close your eyes and ears you'll obviously have a slightly different opinion from people not filled with hate.

Play with fire and you'll almost certainly get burned.

None of this will change anything that is going to happen to Livi.

Absolutely! We need to clear out the dead wood and bring in a progressive administration who's focus it is to make life as easy as possible for asset strippers and property developers. For too long these paragons of virtue have had to pay lip service to "the rules" rather than being allowed to be honest about their intentions from the start.

Stuart

None of this will change anything that is going to happen to Livi.

You may well be correct,I'm sure if Livi are unsuccessful our football authorities will be laid bare by Livi 5 and regardless of the outcome for Livi the greater good of our game maybe taken care of.

The shit sure is hitting the fan now! :huh: I wonder who else will be disgraced in public? :D

Do the bad men never learn? :rolleyes:

Maybe its because I'm not a Livi fan and therefore don't understand the need to grab at any prospect of rescue, no matter how thin, but upon reading Rankine's latest allegations my reaction was "meh". The guy is hardly shining a cleansing light into the dark and sinister workings of the High Arcane Order of The League Management Committee.

If he'd said that Ballantyne had worn a white, pointy hood while chairing LMC meetings then I'd have though, "yeah, you have something there" but, as it is, it just seems like a desparate attempt at public character assasination in an attempt to influence tomorrow's session.

Stuart

You may well be correct,I'm sure if Livi are unsuccessful our football authorities will be laid bare by Livi 5 and regardless of the outcome for Livi the greater good of our game maybe taken care of.

Yes. In the future clubs won't be allowed to run up £12 million debts whilst boasting to their competitors about how progressive they are.

Stuart

Yes. In the future clubs won't be allowed to run up £12 million debts whilst boasting to their competitors about how progressive they are.

Stuart

Is that Livi or quite a few others you're talking about there?

Maybe its because I'm not a Livi fan and therefore don't understand the need to grab at any prospect of rescue, no matter how thin, but upon reading Rankine's latest allegations my reaction was "meh". The guy is hardly shining a cleansing light into the dark and sinister workings of the High Arcane Order of The League Management Committee.

If he'd said that Ballantyne had worn a white, pointy hood while chairing LMC meetings then I'd have though, "yeah, you have something there" but, as it is, it just seems like a desparate attempt at public character assasination in an attempt to influence tomorrow's session.

Stuart

It's nothing to do with the appeal, it's for the greater good of the scottish game. :)