Livingston - all the threads merged

Sorry Jim, but I'm absolutely not sticking my head in sand, concrete or any other possible ground material. You think I believe the media have made the whole thing up? From word go in June?

I'm just saying these things can sometimes happen. We're now a target for the media. That's not to say I think there are no problems.

Your chairman has previous. After all, he claimed not to know MCL.

It's a weird coincidence the media just guessing a story that was about to arise though, don't you think?

Very weird.

Back in the days when I worked for other firms I was paid on the 28th of the month. In December we were paid a week early so that we had our money in time for Christmas and New Year. It made January a long month but we were prepared for it.

Eventually the payday got moved to the 15th of the month so that it was evened out and no special arrangements were required in December.

I've never had a payday missed due to a bank error but the ones I've heard of are fixed within 24 hours.

Mr Massone has apparently paid to get the USH commisioned so hopefully he'll use the gate money guaranteed in January to pay off the small creditors.

It is obvious there have been and continue to be cashflow problems at the club. Hopefully using/re-commissioning the USH will aid the situation.

I wouldn't like to speculate in detail on much more than that. There are many things that can be claimed, and countered, but only a very few people have access to information enough to prove/disprove anything.

tbh i dont know how much of a difference livi fucking with small businesses has made to the numbers through the turnstiles, imo that is down to the team not doing well on the park and if the people who supported livi through the good times arent prepaired to support them through the bad(i bet they would make a cameo for a game at Hampden or something <_< ) they are glory hunting fuckwits

I know of quite a few businesses that no longer wish to be associated with the club, their employees will no doubt feel the same.

How many times do you bet on a horse that comes last, before you stop betting on it?

Do you think Scott Harrison will have as many fans after all his antics?

Guest el bawbag
I know of quite a few businesses that no longer wish to be associated with the club, their employees will no doubt feel the same.

How many times do you bet on a horse that comes last, before you stop betting on it?

Do you think Scott Harrison will have as many fans after all his antics?

ok fair enough but we have gone from average gates of around 7k to 1.7k(ish) and ok i know the travelling supports are less in div 1 than the SPL but you cant deny there is a large amount of glory hunting twatishness.

It's a weird coincidence the media just guessing a story that was about to arise though, don't you think?

I reckon they got a tip from someone inside the club that it was going to happen and just published the story too quickly.

It just goes fae bad to worse. The amount of Livi fans on Livi Lions who are in denial about everything bad that's happening is unbelievable. A few sane voices are being drowned out by a chorus of " There's nothing going on here,we're all good thank you very much" coming from the head in the sand brigade. The worst thing about all the pish is that the team are actually doing okay and if the club had been/was getting run properly they might be a good bet to be up there challenging for the title. Massone is a total fucking clown who seems to be adeptly able to pull the wool over most, but not quite all of the Livi support. Can any Livi fan confirm if the players have been paid for last month yet or will that be transfered ( Code for..Taken out of yesterdays meagre cash takings from the shockingly pish poor crowd) tomorrow????

Another nail drives hard into the livi coffin.......

http://scotlandonsunday.scotsman.com/footb...-let.4841632.jp

And finally Nizzy....Stop sooking up to the Livi guys on their board just so as you don't get punted. Your concern is faker than a Massone fake fan and they all know it. Be brave and just tell them , especially the ones blinded by Massones charms, that they have been turned into a huge fucking joke of a club by an even bigger fucking joke of a chairman...They'll probably respect you much much more for being honest.

Edited by The ghost of Jim Morton

And finally Nizzy....Stop sooking up to the Livi guys on their board just so as you don't get punted.

Sooking up? I haven't done a very good job of it if some of the posts directed my way are anything to go by. I do have genuine concern, having been in the position of seeing my club teetering on the brink. What I don't have, however, is an ulterior motive, as has been suggested in the past.

I don't think Nizzy is sooking up, merely talking as a neutral observer. I think it's obvious that some think he's on the windup whereas I think he's putting some pertinant questions.

Some of those Livi fans should be asking the same thing.

The press didn't just guess that the players hadn't been paid. A lot of the reporters have the player's mobile numbers so I've no doubt that the story came from the dressing room. It's absolute nonsense to suggest the press are making it up to have a go at Livi.

I don't think Nizzy is sooking up, merely talking as a neutral observer. I think it's obvious that some think he's on the windup whereas I think he's putting some pertinant questions.

Some of those Livi fans should be asking the same thing.

The press didn't just guess that the players hadn't been paid. A lot of the reporters have the player's mobile numbers so I've no doubt that the story came from the dressing room. It's absolute nonsense to suggest the press are making it up to have a go at Livi.

He's a sooky b*****d :lol::lol::lol::P;)

He is putting pertinent questions I agree, but it shouldn't be up to a Partick/Saints fan :lol: to ask these questions. He should be ripping the piss out of those who have their heads so deep in the sand that they can see Ayers fucking rock. ;)

At least you and a few like you are not bamboozled by Massones smoke and mirror tactics but the amount of fans that are is quite unbelievable. He's like some pied piper, leading the football club down to the river.

Edited by The ghost of Jim Morton

I was really LOLling when I heard that. Mr Massone called the reporter after the original story had appeared. He went on a big rant about the story being untrue and that he had never heard of me.

As he continued to rant for about a minute the reporter said "Sorry to interupt Mr Massone but I have before me a letter, signed by you, addressed to Mr Todd asking him to take his claim to Mr Flynn"

Silence....

:lol:

Guest StevenC

Non playing staff are meant to be getting paid tomorrow, they've been assured of it. Unsure about players but I heard that three of the top earners have been paid.

Need to wait and see.

Edited by StevenC

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/foo...icle5447092.ece

From The Times:

Livingston’s off-field problems do not appear to be easing. It took a late strike from Calum Elliot to give them a 1-1 home draw with bottom-of-the-table Airdrie United but James McPake, the defender who has been targeted by Coventry City, afterwards claimed there is unrest in the dressing-room.

“There is no point trying to come in here and cover it up now. It is no secret, everybody knows,” he said. “We are not being paid on time and it’s not a couple of days late, it’s a couple of weeks late.”

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/foo...icle5447092.ece

From The Times:

Livingston's off-field problems do not appear to be easing. It took a late strike from Calum Elliot to give them a 1-1 home draw with bottom-of-the-table Airdrie United but James McPake, the defender who has been targeted by Coventry City, afterwards claimed there is unrest in the dressing-room.

"There is no point trying to come in here and cover it up now. It is no secret, everybody knows," he said. "We are not being paid on time and it's not a couple of days late, it's a couple of weeks late."

Have they all been paid today ????

I'd imagine the press are going to have a field day tomorrow unless they can get it sorted before the banks close today...

I'm sure the player's mobiles are red hot today.

Can't wait to see all these new players we are going to sign this month though. It will soon be James Who ? :P