Livingston - all the threads merged

Unfortunately for us we seem to have engaged in a battle of wit and humour with an unarmed opponent. :D

You have a clear advantage though, easy to slag Livi off with so much ammunision at your disposal, EdinLivi is doing a sterling job standing up to all the playground bullies that gather on here to have a go whilst they massage their own ego's, oh how much they think of themselves in a superior, intellectual, moral, self righteous, if i were chocolate i'd eat myself way. :P

You have a clear advantage though, easy to slag Livi off with so much ammunision at your disposal, EdinLivi is doing a sterling job standing up to all the playground bullies that gather on here to have a go whilst they massage their own ego's, oh how much they think of themselves in a superior, intellectual, moral, self righteous, if i were chocolate i'd eat myself way. :P

I assume you mean ammunition? :P

Oh and, I don't like chocolate. B)

Is this appeal on Thursday or not? I might need to be out for a while and don't want to miss the breaking news stories. :lol:

Edited by AND180Y

Of course you would are you still 'best before'? :D ! Edinburghlivi loves it really he actually instigates a lot of it & don't worry I'm here to protect him! Do you know if this appeal is really going on on thursday? :huh:

Just saw the following platinum-coated-gold-plated-diamond of a comment on LiviLions. A classic:

I dare say he was going on what Dundee's Brannan said last week,

Many Scottish clubs are technically insolvent. Lots of us - and I include Dundee - run at a loss and are only kept going by directors' donations and help from other benefactors. "In the current economic situation, a lot of clubs are balancing on a financial tightrope."

I assume you mean ammunition? :P

Oh and, I don't like chocolate. B)

Is this appeal on Thursday or not? I might need to be out for a while and don't want to miss the breaking news stories. :lol:

Yip you assumed right....... ya b'stard. :lol:;)

To PLL as well, i read it was Thurs, but i wouldn't put my life on it, sure i read it somewhere but canny remember where.

Yip you assumed right....... ya b'stard. :lol:;)

To PLL as well, i read it was Thurs, but i wouldn't put my life on it, sure i read it somewhere but canny remember where.

Cheers.

No doubt Edinburghlivi will root it out as he is really obssesive with the written word of Livi! ;)

Another turn of dramatics to look forward to this week then if it is! :lol:

:P I think you missed my point. I was talking to el bawbag when I said they had quoted him, not you.

Nah, Duncan does post about Falkirk occasionally. He's a Falkirk fan after a Livi hater.

There's a junior forum he could easily use along with the other Kelty Hearts fans. Gogsy, a fellow Kelty Hearts fan, seems to be getting on alright doing that.

Why not? I love watching Arsenal and if Celtic win, it will increase the Scottish coefficient. It's win-win :)

Dear sweet Jesus, that was weak.

Aye, but my sleuth work might get me a job as a detective.

583 posts and not one on Kelty Hearts, junior football or football in fife generally. All of them are in some way related to Livingston or club finances.

What's your angle, sunshine?

You need to be careful. The above post actually says a hell of a lot more about you than it says about the Kelty Hearts chap..........and no, the word most people would think of isn't "thorough".

Unlike LL you mean? I refer you to the Pickwick's Papers thread..............it is the essence of what you claim this place to be. Of course, this is a bigger playground in that we can play on the moral low ground, and then legitimately sprint up to the top of the moral high ground too. A much harder thing to do when your "club" grind along stealing other people's money for fourteen years, then run to hide behind company law when events catch up with them.

I like in particular how it is easy to slag off Livvy with so much ammunition at our disposal, but doing so is then the work of playground bullies. Remind me again, who are the real villains here? Oh yes, that would be Livingston Football Club. Just in case you had forgotten........

This will be another case when businesses were robbed by "them", but in 2004 "we" won the CIS Cup. Anything "good" that happens is "we", anything bad that happens is "them". It's a cool system.

Oh Duncan please stop telling everyone about that thread!!! I feel exposed! :(

I'm assuming it was now a part of your sordid past. I am also assuming that you have cut all ties with it. I take it I have assumed wrongly.

Let it go. You know it makes sense.

Edited by Guest

<_<

No. Funnily enough Im more than capable of seperating my own personal opinions from what does, or doesnt, break site rules.

If that is truly the case, I apologise.

Dear sweet Jesus, that was weak.

Weak? No, I think the amount of posts you dedicate to us shows I have a very strong case. More about us than about Falkirk, fact. For the record, I think you're fully entitled to hate us because you were cheated out of money.

You need to be careful. The above post actually says a hell of a lot more about you than it says about the Kelty Hearts chap..........and no, the word most people would think of isn't "thorough".

Going to get the police on me? :rolleyes:

As an aside, what is the pickwick thread? I must say, I've never been in it.

Edited by EdinburghLivi