Livingston - all the threads merged

Guest strathbrock
There is nothing wrong going on according to Livi fans.

If their fans are happy with whats going on, So am I :)

I'm not happy and I know a lot of other Livi fans who are not happy but by the amount of interest you have shown in this saga I'd say I'm witnessing a wee touch of the old schadenfruede on your part.

maybe if the livingston support would turn up in greater numbers and give the club more cash revenue wise. You won a cup a few years back and were in europe wheres the support? You have a much greater stadium than ICT, St Mirren, Hamilton and falkirk.

maybe if the livingston support would turn up in greater numbers and give the club more cash revenue wise. You won a cup a few years back and were in europe wheres the support? You have a much greater stadium than ICT, St Mirren, Hamilton and falkirk.

The same thing is applicable to Thistle. I wouldn't go there.

Guest el bawbag

all the useless glory hunting c***s who cant be arsed with their local team have gone, we are now pretty much down to our hardcore

The same thing is applicable to Thistle. I wouldn't go there.

i totally agree i could go on and on about our crowd last years quarter final against rangers gave me hope but thistle need to do alot to make up for terrible decisions in the past which has lost us over a 1000fans a home game. terrible shame. theres still time though

Guest el bawbag
You are pretty much living up to your username, Bawbag!!!

how for being annoyed at the people who were all to happy to come along when everything was going well but when things go tits up they f**k off to their armchairs to watch the bigot brothers on setanta.

how for being annoyed at the people who were all to happy to come along when everything was going well but when things go tits up they f**k off to their armchairs to watch the bigot brothers on setanta.

its the appeal of the old firm isnt it -success makes me sick that them two biggot club suck up so much fans outside and inside of glasgow

How many folks have been stung by Livi or work for firms that have been stung by Livi?

Was it ever going well? The big push seems to be to get back to the SPL, what happened last time Livi tried to play with the big boys and how much did it cost the fans and commercial partners?

The leisure/shopping provision has changed so much in Livi, there is bound to be supporter shrinkage.

Add in folks not being so well off and Livi being greedy cnuts with pricing both on entrance and food/Carling Italia etc.

You can bend over and get the soap, me I'm off to the cinema. :P

Guest el bawbag
How many folks have been stung by Livi or work for firms that have been stung by Livi?

Was it ever going well? The big push seems to be to get back to the SPL, what happened last time Livi tried to play with the big boys and how much did it cost the fans and commercial partners?

The leisure/shopping provision has changed so much in Livi, there is bound to be supporter shrinkage.

Add in folks not being so well off and Livi being greedy cnuts with pricing both on entrance and food/Carling Italia etc.

You can bend over and get the soap, me I'm off to the cinema. :P

tbh i dont know how much of a difference livi fucking with small businesses has made to the numbers through the turnstiles, imo that is down to the team not doing well on the park and if the people who supported livi through the good times arent prepaired to support them through the bad(i bet they would make a cameo for a game at Hampden or something <_< ) they are glory hunting fuckwits

maybe if the livingston support would turn up in greater numbers and give the club more cash revenue wise. You won a cup a few years back and were in europe wheres the support?

Absolutely spot on. Maybe if so many people in Livingston didn't pathetically trundle off to Ibrox and Celtic Park every week we'd be in a better state. The people of Livingston barely deserve a football team.

Same could be said of so many other towns.

Absolutely spot on. Maybe if so many people in Livingston didn't pathetically trundle off to Ibrox and Celtic Park every week we'd be in a better state. The people of Livingston barely deserve a football team.

Same could be said of so many other towns.

I agree. The LAC truly have no shame.

The wages thing rather reads as if they just failed to take account of multiple bank holidays.

Possible. My wages weren't paid as normal into my account this week because of bank holidays. It happens, and there is no crisis talk.

Not saying that's what this it - it could well be far more serious - but its possible. As the articles on the OS suggest.

Edited by Livi 293

Sorry Jim, but I'm absolutely not sticking my head in sand, concrete or any other possible ground material. You think I believe the media have made the whole thing up? From word go in June?

I'm just saying these things can sometimes happen. We're now a target for the media. That's not to say I think there are no problems.

Edited by Livi 293