Livingston - all the threads merged

I'm just holding out hope that we'll pull through and I'll support the chairman until such time where it really seems unlikely that we won't.

Wages going unpaid (non-playing staff, as well as players), owners (supposedly) keeping the club afloat out of their own pockets, chairmen getting tanked up and taunting fans and creditors via the internet...

Does any of that suggest you're going to 'pull through'?

Half the content of this board would have to go. If he were more gracious when (apparently) sober, then there wouldn't be a problem.

The difference being he's the chairman of Livingston Football Club and not some spotty Morton fan with a superiority complex and a severe case of tendinitis brought on by his reverence of Dominic Shimmin.

He's in a position of authority. His lies have already hacked of creditors and destroyed much of the good will they still harbour towards the club. Getting pished and attacking them isn't building any bridges.

There's quite clearly a difference between Drink-driving and posting on a forum while you're drunk.

"Ach, but he was drunk," is never a valid excuse. He chose to have the drink and he showed himself up.

This doesn't affect me, as such, so I'm not going to claim I'm particularly offended by what Massone wrote, but it does affect somebody and that person shouldn't have to accept Massone's conduct on the basis that he was drunk, just as the fact that a drunk driver is not fully in control of himself does not excuse his actions. Alcohol is a cause, not a justification.

I'm aware there's a difference, but it's just a moral point for me. If you can't control yourself, don't drink. If you're aware that you can't control yourself and you f**k up, don't use it as an excuse.

Guest alberto_bertorelli

Dear a David,

I know a that you a big fan of a Livi anda respect you very much for thees.

But I wanna to give you advice.

Forget things that are bigger than you. Whadda mistake a to make

Believe you a not helping your team in this way and you also very boring.

Saturday, come and take a coffee with me and tell me what you felt watching my eyes as you, Benji and Don have not done during the meeting.

If you are doing all this for a the love of the Livi you respect and esteem.

If you have any small business man behind you know that you are losers .... Happy a New Year

Spectacular bit of posting by the Chairman :lol::lol:

Livi just go from bad to..................................Hilarious :lol::lol:

He couldnae have been pissed though cos if he was it would have gone something like this....

" Hey bawsy fanny, howsit a goin. I just wanna say that , you know, I lova you, all ofa you, yous are justa fucking beautiful people. If I a find out though that youa plotting witha the bad people I kicka you ass, I tell you, kicka you ass all over the place. But no, yous are ma mates, best pals and a love you . You canna come and a have a liddle drink witha me anytime and we talk about a problems. You so great it makea me wanna cry, I love you I really love you. An a respect you but only if you no listen to anything bad about a Livi.Ah Livi, I love a Livi.I love a you too. Fucking you, you losers, I get very angry and a wanna spit in your eye. You know a nothing, shuddupadaface or you get a slapadepus. I love you though oh how I lova da beautiful people. I gotta go now , we talk later. Now I gotta go do da pissy. Ciao l' amico ;)

The difference being he's the chairman of Livingston Football Club and not some spotty Morton fan with a superiority complex and a severe case of tendinitis brought on by his reverence of Dominic Shimmin.

He's in a position of authority. His lies have already hacked of creditors and destroyed much of the good will they still harbour towards the club. Getting pished and attacking them isn't building any bridges.

I agree it isn't building any bridges, but mistakes are made when drunk. We can by all means point and laugh at the collapse of Franchise FC, but I'm not going to tar and feather him for being negligent when under the influence.

Now as for the first implications, I guess you've never been lucky enough to see me in all my glory. :(

Can't be ars*d making a new thread, what do Livi supporters think of this snippet from the BBC :

Rotherham's former Celtic striker Mark Burchill could make a return to Scotland with Livingston. (Daily Star)

What have you been told about making posts whilst pished ??? :lol:

I can see it happening, he's a Livi lad wanting to get home and probably made enough money during his career that it doesn't matter if his wages are a month late ... :P

I can't believe why the Livi fans are standing back watching there club go to the wall. :(

On a positive-

The sooner Livi and a few more clubs go, The sooner the bigwigs will re-structure the current league set-up. :)

Edited by zutons

Bit of a silly outburst, imo. Do you think he regrets it now? Or even remembers saying it? We've all said silly things when bladdered, but we're not all football club chairmen.

I see the undersoil heating has been switched in in preparation for tomorrow's game against Airdrie. I wonder why that was an issue prior to the games against Dundee.