Livingston - all the threads merged

I see it's started already. You could hardly move in the Albion Rovers Director's Box on Saturday and the "Trust" board are all swanning around Almondvale as if they own the place now :lol::lol::lol:

well, seeing as the Local Authority own the stadium, anyone who lives in a WLC area who is fully paid up on their rent and/or council tax kinda does own the stadium, in a roundabout way.

And there's another reason that Livi can't lay claim to the stadium, they're nowhere near fully paid up.

I hate to quote myself but this post from May seems to be uncannily accurate !!

I see it's started already. You could hardly move in the Albion Rovers Director's Box on Saturday and the "Trust" board are all swanning around Almondvale as if they own the place now :lol::lol::lol:

From where I was standing, the Trust Board Members were standing with collection buckets trying to raise money for the fund.

You weren't by any chance on the pitch with a camera looking, for some reason somewhat smug?

I hope I've no missed the answer to this question in the last couple of pages.

But, what if, Livingston were to relegated to Division 2, as has been suggested over the past couple of day, with regards to the game this weekend. If they were to be in Division 2 then they would be having a home game against Arbroath.

Has the safety certificate situation been resolved for Almondvale ?

If not, would it be sorted in time for Saturday's game ? and if not, what would happen, would Livingston face further punishment for not being able to fulfill a fixture ??

Surely that is a concern for the prospective new owners.

Yeh, whatever :rolleyes:

I hope they ban you :D

Aye, whatever :rolleyes:

You mean they haven't already ?? :lol: Some community club that would be banning fans when they need every one they can get :lol:

From where I was standing, the Trust Board Members were standing with collection buckets trying to raise money for the fund.

You weren't by any chance on the pitch with a camera looking, for some reason somewhat smug?

Nope, wasn't me. I wasn't on the pitch and I can't remember looking smug :D

I hope I've no missed the answer to this question in the last couple of pages.

But, what if, Livingston were to relegated to Division 2, as has been suggested over the past couple of day, with regards to the game this weekend. If they were to be in Division 2 then they would be having a home game against Arbroath.

Has the safety certificate situation been resolved for Almondvale ?

If not, would it be sorted in time for Saturday's game ? and if not, what would happen, would Livingston face further punishment for not being able to fulfill a fixture ??

Surely that is a concern for the prospective new owners.

Which is why the blazers will not go down the demotion route and deduct points instead IMO

There has to be a points deduction here - 15 points I would say- plus a transfer embargo.

And can I urge all fans in Scotland NOT to attend their side's away fixtures at Livingston. This "club" has laughed at Scottish football/paying public/other clubs/taxpayers virtually since it's birth and it's about time it got what has been coming for a number of years.

RIP Livi - away to the East of Scotland league to join Gretna (remember them?).

Oh come on let's punish them properly. All of the above plus the players should play without wearing football boots and no goalkeeper for the first six months of the season.

That should show them!

:lol: What do they expect? Do they genuinely want to be let off scot-free and heralded across the land for an act of altruistic generosity? I get the impression these guys are at it just as much as the last chap was.

I think they prefer fans that pay to get in anyway.

All those fans that went missing after relegation from the SPL don't pay to get in either :P

The publicity the club gets from my work is worth more than a season ticket anyway :lol:

They're just playing the game....they have to lay it on a bit with the whole "any further sanctions over and above the bond would mean the end" to make other clubs ask themselves if it's better to go easy on Livi or risk starting the season a team down.

I wouldn't have expected any more or less....the question is whether or not the other clubs are taken in by it.

I was not just asking for Livi, could any club in Div 1 in difficulty pay this amount of money upfront and still run a club. I doubt it.

New or used notes?

The thing is....if they are confident of fulfilling fixtures then it doesn't matter if it's £10 or £10 Million.

They're just playing the game....they have to lay it on a bit with the whole "any further sanctions over and above the bond would mean the end" to make other clubs ask themselves if it's better to go easy on Livi or risk starting the season a team down.

I wouldn't have expected any more or less....the question is whether or not the other clubs are taken in by it.

You mean..they're at it ?? :o

Never would have thought that :blink:

Yes, you were on the pitch. I don't know about the smug bit as there were more interesting things going on than looking at your expression. ;)

I think you're confusing me with the cheerleaders. :D

Maybe some of the "Trust" board told you I was on the pitch. They've been known to lie about me, most recently that Massone was in my car and they have a picture of him in it. The £1,000 prize still stands if they can produce it :lol: