Livingston - all the threads merged

It absolutely would. I honestly don't see how Livingston can function as a full time football team irrespective of what happens today.

They're probably just coming back from lunch now.

"What are we here for again?"

Even if Livi only get relegated to the 3rd they're finished. Just makes it more lingering and painfull than it already is.

You just know they have went into a side room and Massone has sold up.

And SSN are reporting Hearts are being hauled into court by HMRC to wind them up!

Edited by Peil

Agreed, pull the plug and end the suffering

If I could save them, I would run them on the lines of Queens Park so that we could get some of the debts paid.

You just know they have went into a side room and Massone has sold up.

And SSN are reporting Hearts are being hauled into court by HMRC to wind them up!

not likely- Massone left the stadium well over an hour ago, peppered with angry abuse from the fans as he left.

Guest Wall E
Anti-trust is not Pro-Massone.
Yet you were pictured with Massone sitting in your car in the Almondvale car park on the day the administrators arrived. Edited by Wall E

What an utterly ridiculous suggestion. :lol:

He was referring to the other two events prior to these that were held on Friday nights.

Apologies Bob, didn't mean to make such an utterly ridiculous suggestion, I thought he was referring to daytime meetings/protests. I hope you weren't too flabbergasted. :lol:

'At two supporters rallies outside Almondvale plus yesterdays meeting, there's been a combined total of under 500 fans. In fact it's maybe nearer 300.'

Where did he find out the numbers involved at these events?

No it said an injunction against hearts was granted earlier this week. It also said they could too go into administration. Hearts say they have a payment plan in place and know nothing of this court injunction.

No it said an injunction against hearts was granted earlier this week. It also said they could too go into administration. Hearts say they have a payment plan in place and know nothing of this court injunction.

I was in the trap, but blondie thompson did use the term 'wind up'